Oh i didn’t make a thread yet?! NFL

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
Still a decent day and a real solid weekend. If a fella were to have put a speculative parlay on those Circa picks, he might be looking at decent payday if the Chiefs cover.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I stand with jord20@Madjacksports
I would be walking around all day with a Chubby if I had this in my hemisphere. I can't root you in as your playing against my beloved Iggles. Your a good guy and it would be a wonderful pop for you though! Jord Money is spitting out lots of winners in his contests last weeks , is he up there again on the leaderboards?

Reactions: Slumdog
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Lol. NO !!!!

I’m done with cash out. Hedges. Etc etc etc. in the long run You eff yourself and lose out.

Every time I hit the cash out. For some reason my team starts to play better and wins. Never fails. 😂

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Lol. NO !!!!

I’m done with cash out. Hedges. Etc etc etc. in the long run You eff yourself and lose out.

Every time I hit the cash out. For some reason my team starts to play better and wins. Never fails. 😂
Lol, had to tease you. My risk profile is equal to a 1930 banker... man I hope you win , but want my Iggles to win too. Let me figure out how both can happen, stay tuned!

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Lol. NO !!!!

but every time you seriously consider cashing out, but don't... you're guaranteed to lose. it's insane.

i'm trying to get to the point where i simply don't even consider it.

sometimes, if i have one leg left, i'll hedge on that last game just enough to win the original bet back. guaranteeing i'll at least break even. i'm sure it's dumb, but it feels like i lose that last leg every single time i don't do that.

GAMBLING!!!

Reactions: OtroPex

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Best qb on the road off a bye with the best coach in the league off a bye, and you just have to win at home. GET IT.

Good luck, slum!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie