Ok, Ok, It's Playoff time

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
I'm a few weeks behind on record keeping here (been traveling)... but last 2 weeks sucked. That's the 3rd year in a row, I'm negative on the last 2 weeks of the season. Going to need to rethink that.

Anyhow, for now... I have a few in...

CLOWNS -2 8x
Fish +5 7x
Cowboys -7 6x

I will try and give some of my high level thoughts on these 4 in a bit. I will also be analyzing some team totals, props, etc... and see what I find....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Mind sharing? I’ll play some too.
Sorry, just meant to close parlays... when I really like plays, I play some ML pars the day before... so I just have the Brown ML to close a few... some extra Xs on ml separate from the 8x -2

Reactions: PJ12 and T
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
“I will try and give some of my high level thoughts on these 4 in a bit”

😂

Please. Just the high level ones. Ahhahaaha
Had to laugh

Love all three. Good luck Jord

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
“I will try and give some of my high level thoughts on these 4 in a bit”

😂

Please. Just the high level ones. Ahhahaaha
Had to laugh

Love all three. Good luck Jord
On my best day, only medium level thought capable.

athaole

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 14, 2021
Clev has the better offense, defense and a significant coaching advantage. Let's get this jord.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pointspred fred

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2002
Boulder Colorado
Clev has the better offense, defense and a significant coaching advantage. Let's get this jord.
This.
My man took care of my high level thoughts lm
Let's not forget, teams that have orange anywhere in their uniforms have a 67% winning rate in January vs teams that don't.

Reactions: athaole

BoondockSaint

Forum Member
Feb 17, 2006
Texans homer here, probably blinded by my fandom but Houston is one of those teams that just feels to have "it" going. I think some of the young players got their feet wet in last weeks "playoff" game and now really beleive they can do it. Dangerous team, a lot healthier than last time they played each other... but again, I'm a homer. I think the pass rush might get to Flacco and cause some key turnovers, We'll see... With ya on the rest!

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Flacco is still so smooth with time to throw.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
My electric is out for fack sake. And I had completed all my Saturday chores in advance of the playoffs. Why does God smite me so?? :kurby

Bet on MyBookie