Ok, Ok, It's Playoff time

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Yo guys can you share the Tennis plays? Some of us have no clue and never bet tennis but the top 3.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Tua is funny bad. Bottom half of qbs in the league for sure
And he replaced Hurts in ncaa championship... I'm losing confidence in Hurts, love the guy, but he's not stepping up and staying in the pocket, and has developed bad habit of running out of pocket too quickly towards the sidelines shrinking g the field. They have become so vanilla on both sides of the ball, and defensively lack the personnel as well. My take!

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
And he replaced Hurts in ncaa championship... I'm losing confidence in Hurts, love the guy, but he's not stepping up and staying in the pocket, and has developed bad habit of running out of pocket too quickly towards the sidelines shrinking g the field. They have become so vanilla on both sides of the ball, and defensively lack the personnel as well. My take!
I know. I was on Georgia that game. Did pound first half too, but was pretty sick on that bomb

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Don’t really care what happens (that’s not true), but this total was way too low. This Miami mash unit is paper and you know McDaniel going to get his

Reactions: rocky mountain
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
Don’t really care what happens (that’s not true), but this total was way too low. This Miami mash unit is paper and you know McDaniel going to get his
If i don't get ov 21 first half I will be just a little upset....

Bet on MyBookie