Ok, Ok, It's Playoff time

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Ahhahaha sorry. Went 0-2 yesterday. Bageled Cbb 10 teamer went 9-1. Football was over before I knew it. lol. Shoulda listened to ya !!!

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Tua cannot qb. Cut ties with him now or have no chance
But then they lose the consistency he establishes in big games. Hard to game plan around a qb that drops snaps in big games, throws to receivers in the flats with 4.2 defensive backs targeting them like a heat seeking missile, lobs ints in crucial times into double coverage, or helium balloons over receivers. Oh and scrambles for 10 yards not 5 yards since he normally gives himself up. Love the person and his tattoos, they're cool, he's cool and he's cute in those colors but look at the difference of a straight up killer (Mahomes). I played the Dolphins in a playoff pool, and this is all our faults , we knew the trends of the Fins in big games, cold games, Tua in big games, and they were missing 6 Defensive starters going against historically top playoff qb at home. We got what we deserve, we all got cute on this one.

Reactions: redsfann

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Rocky. What are the “not so cute plays” today. Let’s gooooooooo.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Rocky. What are the “not so cute plays” today. Let’s gooooooooo.
Lol... I've been horrendous Slum for my past 4 days of playing , which was a while ago, so been infrequently playing to keep my hobby from turning to an addiction. Probably asking to fade me and you should.. But Dallas- Buffalo ML or close to ML teaser a sure thing?? Yes a sure fucking thing??? I don't love that Buffalo lost Gabe Davis. What do you think? I need to stop feeling sorry for my $6,500 mid seaon swing and get my head right. What you thinking, i see you been close to nailing some big teasers, you have storng calls on ML teams etc?

Last edited:

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Yea. Bad beats. One after the next. It’s been sick. Was red hot in December and it all turned Xmas eve with Dallas back door loss at Miami

Last night I flipped the late game after the clowns stuck it to me.

I have a parlay pending.
Kc
Bills
Dallas
Rams +3
And baker +3. God help me.

Good luck if you do something this wknd.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Yea. Bad beats. One after the next. It’s been sick. Was red hot in December and it all turned Xmas eve with Dallas back door loss at Miami

Last night I flipped the late game after the clowns stuck it to me.

I have a parlay pending.
Kc
Bills
Dallas
Rams +3
And baker +3. God help me.

Good luck if you do something this wknd.
Good luck my brother! Baker should be able to push the ball down the field against these birds now without Sydney Brown. A very disgruntled AJ Brown out on offense. Theyre a mess. I'm hoping they are a different playoff team as a fan, but you shouldn't bet on hope. Reality of this team is that they are bad , vanilla and predictable.

Last edited:
Reactions: athaole
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Roger Baltrey

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2005
Why does every think harbaugh is the second coming of Christ ? He Fkn sux. He was at a top 5 elite program. Easy to recruit there. Easy to go 10-1. 10-2 every year. Then he goes to playoffs. And on his 4 th chance finallly wins it against a weak group of 4 teams to begin with.

At sf. He had a stacked d. Team was already in place. Gets his team to Super bowl but gets crushed.

This guy is like 1-5 in champ games. Sorry. Harbaugh is nothing. And he definitely took too many hits to the head bc in every interview this guy can barely put a sentence together. Let’s call him Joey 2.0 in a few years.
not the second coming of christ but he was 6 yards away from winning a Super Bowl with Colin caepernick at qb. His Schlick at press conferences is a put on and his players love him. Michigan was mediocre before he got there. Also made Stanford relevant.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
not the second coming of christ but he was 6 yards away from winning a Super Bowl with Colin caepernick at qb. His Schlick at press conferences is a put on and his players love him. Michigan was mediocre before he got there. Also made Stanford relevant.
He better not bring those baggy khakis back to the NFL. That should be mandated in his contract.

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
Harbaugh ain't Harbaugh w/o the baggy khakis lmao!!

I love Harbaugh and yeah the dude has won everywhere he goes. He was a hail mary that just missed away from going to the Super Bowl w the Colts back in I think it was '95 season. (He could have been the one to throw 2 picks right to Larry Brown not that it's fixed or anything lol) and like Roger said...6 yards away from a Super Bowl title w Capernack (sp). What he did at Stanford was amazing and let's not forget the win w Stanford when they were I think 41 point underdogs. I had those 41 points! Did NOT have the moneyline though as I'm sure there wasn't one lol.

Took Michigan from mediocre to dominant and finally got his title. Who's got it better than us?? NO-BODY!! I'm not a Michigan fan though I do like them...but I've always liked Harbaugh and love that he got his title at the same place he played as QB. I'm hoping he stays put.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MoeshY-13-

Forum Member
Oct 22, 2006
Western PA
Steven Ross needs to FIRE McDaniel and Fangio and give HARBAUGH anything he wants.
He does not. Harbaugh is not great. The dolphins lost a lot on defense this year. They do need to focus on building the defense whether it is with Fangio or without him. Tua is a good quarterback, but not great and they need to move on and sign or build a great quarterback.

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
He does not. Harbaugh is not great. The dolphins lost a lot on defense this year. They do need to focus on building the defense whether it is with Fangio or without him. Tua is a good quarterback, but not great and they need to move on and sign or build a great quarterback.
The defense was missing key players but that’s zero excuse for Tua’s inability to succeed. No one cares about stats but Tua. It’s about winning and he’s a loser. In his presser last night he was smug and arrogant saying he felt NO PRESSURE. He could care less. Dan Marino or Tom Brady would have been irate at the way the season ended. He got paid and him and his family are set for life so no pressure on the ONE guy who controls the offense. Fuck Tua.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
J...Thoughts on 1Q. I got one book at -3+109, -3+105 and -2.5 -125

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Holy crap. Books worldwide just made a billion +++ on this game. Blew up all teasers. Parlays. Love looks like Joe Montana and dak like Wilson on the jets.