Ok, Ok, It's Playoff time

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Holy crap. Books worldwide just made a billion +++ on this game. Blew up all teasers. Parlays. Love looks like Joe Montana and dak like Wilson on the jets.

I've seen Green Bay piss away enough of these games. Seattle comes to mind real quick.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Why does every think harbaugh is the second coming of Christ ? He Fkn sux. He was at a top 5 elite program. Easy to recruit there. Easy to go 10-1. 10-2 every year. Then he goes to playoffs. And on his 4 th chance finallly wins it against a weak group of 4 teams to begin with.

At sf. He had a stacked d. Team was already in place. Gets his team to Super bowl but gets crushed.

This guy is like 1-5 in champ games. Sorry. Harbaugh is nothing. And he definitely took too many hits to the head bc in every interview this guy can barely put a sentence together. Let’s call him Joey 2.0 in a few years.
I actually disagree here. Harbaugh won at San diego which is 1AA and won a lot. Is that because its a top 5 program and easy to recruit? He won at stanford, cant say many have. Is that because its easy to recruit there? He was 44-18 with the 49ers in a league where its set up for each team to be on an been playing field. I think people dislike him so they say he sucks when in fact hes won at literally every level

EasyCovers

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2023
I've seen Green Bay piss away enough of these games. Seattle comes to mind real quick.
Probably not happening. They basically just running the ball and still scoring. This has always been Mccarthy's problem, GB plays two deep and he just keeps throwing. Call some runs man.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

FreezeFan

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 10, 2023
My bad. But Dak May be the biggest pussy ass put me under anesthesia for my leg sleeve tattoo douche bag that’s ever played this game. And the rest of the cowboys can go get f¥<€ed too!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
We were instructed as Iggles fans by our talk radio , that our team is playing so shitty , that we aren't allowed to gloat if the Cowboys get disemboweled again in the playoffs unless the Birds win tomorrow. So not gloating just saying that I was not impressed with Cowboy ball boy not playing tougher defense against Musgrave on that td, he was running step for step...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
D is toast obviously and I'm now thinking this is the year of the tiger. JMO but Detroit seems like the play now1

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

YANKEE MIKE

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2008
I’m not a cowboy fan nor making excuse. But Dak was floating a lot of passes and has no zip on the ball. I bet something was up with his shoulder. A few months from now - they will say something.

Bet on MyBookie