Ok, Ok, It's Playoff time

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Tampa skill guys might start cramping in the second half from running free and clear like gazelles on Nat Geo
Exactly! Many may find this hard to watch, like the gazelles on Nat Geo, but it's revolutionary. Just need to run the rest out of them here to end the half...

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
So the Iggles are not going to run the ball tonight because Tampa Bay is dictating their vanilla offense to pass with an extra man up front. Now if we had presnap motion or guts we could win back the opps to runs a diverse defense, but nope, they will have Jalen step back , roll out when under pressure, and look for Goeddert or our best player Javonte Smith deep. A couple rpos as well. Thats it. This is our offense. Defense coordinators get 8-9 hours sleep the night before playing the Birds 🐦

Reactions: Lightning
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Feels like TB should be up HUGE.

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Luckily Tampa is this bad - Eagles would have been smoked vs anyone decent.

Now I’m sucked back in at +3.5 live. Fuck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Ugh. Every NFC game was not the matchup i wanted. Wanted to fade both these teams. Back packers against anyone but Dallas, and get lions vs one of these atrocious teams.

Onward

rocketrubly

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2006
Sacramento, CA
How Philly didn't call a single play to counter the attacking defense is extremely pathetic.

It's not hard, its a known fact when you have a defense pinning thier ears back rushing atleast 5 almost every play and being extremely aggressive thier are certain playsyou call to slow them down.

Pre game I didn't like either team but live bet Philly +8.5 and that was still a loser. Didn't help when Philly Head coach took 4 points of the board, but I guess didn't matter anyway.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Eagles got me this year. I faded them and knew they were frauds - they got super lucky against chiefs and bills. I won a few fading them, but thought they had some firepower a few times near the end of the year. Stupid. Bad betting and i deserve the loss.

Time to dig into next weeek

Reactions: athaole

rocketrubly

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Eagles got me this year. I faded them and knew they were frauds - they got super lucky against chiefs and bills. I won a few fading them, but thought they had some firepower a few times near the end of the year. Stupid. Bad betting and i deserve the loss.

Yeah this just popped up on ESPN. Lesson learned, we move forward.

But mental note, if a season ends like this, it's not worth our $

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240115_231057_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240115_231057_Gallery.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 15

JOHNNYWAD119

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2003
Pos Eagles cost me the over taking 4 points off the board! 😡 Hurts is nothing without AJ Brown!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005

This was the steepest collapse of perfomance I've ever seen in an NFL team ever... from last season to their 10-1 record to them becoming the worst team in football.. a team afriad to tackle and that gives up in game repeatedly. The players kept trying to convince the media that they were working through things with the younger players and would get it right for the playoffs, but they were an embarrasment and quitters with amazing consistency. I've seen 5-6 win teams that play much harder then then how they played the last 8 games. Gross..

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
He
Pos Eagles cost me the over taking 4 points off the board! 😡 Hurts is nothing without AJ Brown!
He would have been their blitz over the middle option to hit on the move against one on one coverage. Amazing their shitty coaching staff couldn't have found another receiver or tight end to fill this void as they blitzed 95% of the plays. Pathetic , this team is done for many years, asthey have blown their salary cap for the future progressively it gets worse by year, contracts for abunch of "susies" that don't know how to tackle NFL caliber players. Keep Davomnte Smith and Jake Elliot and a couple linemen everyone else needs to be reevaluated . No idea how you can fix what they are facing.

Bet on MyBookie