One of my friends is going to be a ref at NFL games!!

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Awesome, I tell you. Just found out recently, my friend Don is a great guy, a partner at a law firm, and the type of person that would do anything to help out his fellow man, and he deserves it! Look for him this year!

kneifl

BuckwheatJWN

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2009
I mean no disrespect, but to me anyone who takes another man's job during a strike is a scab. And it's hard to use the excuse of others that these "replacements" NEED to put food on the table for their families..............Having said this, I also find it entertaining most of the striking officials are probably anti union in their regular jobs as company heads and professional people. Just my opinion, I may be wrong. :0008

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Don't really care, he screwed up a call. Everybody screws up every so often, I know I do and I'll be the first to admit it. This guy spends time doing a lot of charitable work and is a very good man. Sickens me to see some posters call him a scab but doesn't surprise me with some of the BS I constantly see around here.

kneifl

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Don't really care, he screwed up a call. Everybody screws up every so often, I know I do and I'll be the first to admit it. This guy spends time doing a lot of charitable work and is a very good man. Sickens me to see some posters call him a scab but doesn't surprise me with some of the BS I constantly see around here.

kneifl

What is hard to understand? He crossed a picket line. I swear some of you would fuck over your mother for a dime.

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA

kneifl

If he wasn't your friend your thoughts about this person the rest of us do not know would be skewed. Please admit this. You do not want them to ref anymore just like the rest of us.

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
What is hard to understand? He crossed a picket line. I swear some of you would fuck over your mother for a dime.

I knew you'd reply to this thread again. You're a sad individual, very troubled I can tell. Maybe you should get help? You definitely should see a psychiatrist. You're always trying to pick fights with others that you don't like (i.e. people that don't share your political views or people that disagree with you). Get over it and take your shit to the politics forum, I may have expressed my political views in the past of leaning to the right but I'm very much against guns and for the environment - parents are democrat and republican, but you dislike me and everyone else who may disagree with you on an issue.

You add nothing to this forum and I never see you try to be nice to others. You're pretty much an asshole and I think everyone here knows it from a few of your last threads. Nothing more than an internet troll trying to gain attention. I'm sure you won't leave simply for the fact that you have too much time on your hands and you would rather be typing away making fun of others. Do you even have a job? Maybe you should get one. I can tell you don't have the intellectual capability to build anything on your own or with the help of others. Do you have many friends? I would guess the answer to that question is probably no as well. You know, it's pretty unhealthy to live that kind of lifestyle and you'll probably die at a young age. I hope you get help for your own good.

kneifl

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
I knew you'd reply to this thread again. You're a sad individual, very troubled I can tell. Maybe you should get help? You definitely should see a psychiatrist. You're always trying to pick fights with others that you don't like (i.e. people that don't share your political views or people that disagree with you). Get over it and take your shit to the politics forum, I may have expressed my political views in the past of leaning to the right but I'm very much against guns and for the environment - parents are democrat and republican, but you dislike me and everyone else who may disagree with you on an issue.

You add nothing to this forum and I never see you try to be nice to others. You're pretty much an asshole and I think everyone here knows it from a few of your last threads. Nothing more than an internet troll trying to gain attention. I'm sure you won't leave simply for the fact that you have too much time on your hands and you would rather be typing away making fun of others. Do you even have a job? Maybe you should get one. I can tell you don't have the intellectual capability to build anything on your own or with the help of others. Do you have many friends? I would guess the answer to that question is probably no as well. You know, it's pretty unhealthy to live that kind of lifestyle and you'll probably die at a young age. I hope you get help for your own good.

kneifl

And you think that I need a psychiatrist?

I see you don't care to discuss the subject at hand. Even though there really isn't anything else to say so you decide to take your hatred out on me. I don't care personally. I think it would just be better for whatever is left of your reputation here if you saved that for craigs list.

homedog

I'm trite!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002

kneifl

That is a very good attribute but it doesn't make him a competent NFL ref. There are lots of good, charitable people in this world. That doesn't mean that they are competent NFL refs.

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
And you think that I need a psychiatrist?

I see you don't care to discuss the subject at hand. Even though there really isn't anything else to say so you decide to take your hatred out on me. I don't care personally. I think it would just be better for whatever is left of your reputation here if you saved that for craigs list.

Wrong again, not surprised. I don't have any hatred towards you, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and actions. I will admit I can see how some may think Don did a bad job here, but they don't know him like I do - and I know he is a damn good ref and a great person. Additionally, I'm very level headed and I like most others here do think you're an internet troll with too much time on your hands. Also, judging from your previous actions I do think you probably need to seek help immediately for your own well being.

kneifl

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Wrong again, not surprised. I don't have any hatred towards you, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and actions. I will admit I can see how some may think Don did a bad job here, but they don't know him like I do - and I know he is a damn good ref and a great person. Additionally, I'm very level headed and I like most others here do think you're an internet troll with too much time on your hands. Also, judging from your previous actions I do think you probably need to seek help immediately for your own well being.

kneifl

You are missing the point. Nobody cares about the job he did other than it was funny that he fucked up after you posted that you have a friend. And nobody cares how great you think he is.

The point is that he is a scab.

Bet on MyBookie