Orange Bowl In Game Thread....

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
The ironic thing is that VT wouldn't even be in this game if BC hadn't choked the Big East title away.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Looking like 17-7 at half. IMO this one is a long way from over. But yeah, I'm pretty happy I have Kansas.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
I cant wait to pound VaTech second half - As soon as Beemer gets his head out of his ass and sits the frosh QB with passes that have the touch of a rapist.

shawnrobert

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
An upcoming 3 and out and a quick score from VT and it's a new ballgame, now that Glennon realizes he isn't Tom Brady we should see VT take care of the ball better....obviously KU's run D is a problem so as long as the Hokie's stick to the ground that should open up for some nice play action.

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
VT -5'? Wow. That seems a bit high to me. I realize they grabbed a little bit of momentum, but am I the only one who thinks Kansas is the better team?

shawnrobert

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
I think Kansas took advantage of costly turnovers in VT's side of the field and this game gets close at the end.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Toledo Prophet

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2005
Toledo, Ohio
Call me a little old school, but it is a thing a classic beuty to watch a team, any team, just grind down the field like that for a score.

Now, are the Hokies back in it? Certainly they arent being dominated statistically as those TOs are the difference....but before I get excited about their chances, they need a stop here and to open the half as KU gets the ball first.....mangino calls a good game, makes great adjustments, so that drive out of intermission will be huge.