Packers vs 49ers - In Game Chatter

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
People need to watch the 4th q. This game was obviously rigged. All night love could do anything he wanted. Never missed an easy throw. They go up 7 and on two drives he starts to miss on easy throws. Throws two interceptions and makes the dumbest decisions that not even a high school qb would make. Just sayin. It was clear they just stopped playing.

The last throw was a joke. You have 50 seconds left. Two time outs. And you throw a 20 yard pass across your body, across the field on a throw you’re taught in pee wee football not to make. I didn’t have a dog in this fight ( small early parlay lost ) but that 4 q performance by GB offense makes you wonder.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
People need to watch the 4th q. This game was obviously rigged. All night love could do anything he wanted. Never missed an easy throw. They go up 7 and on two drives he starts to miss on easy throws. Throws two interceptions and makes the dumbest decisions that not even a high school qb would make. Just sayin. It was clear they just stopped playing.

The last throw was a joke. You have 50 seconds left. Two time outs. And you throw a 20 yard pass across your body, across the field on a throw you’re taught in pee wee football not to make. I didn’t have a dog in this fight ( small early parlay lost ) but that 4 q performance by GB offense makes you wonder.
2nd half adjustments. I needed that ot to have a chance at my miniscule parlays but they would have paid a G. Unfortunately, Love has done that all season and they even interviewed him about those type of passes earlier in the week and he said he's confident he can make those passes. Yes against Chicago and Minny he can. Biggie tonight for you are you watching game in solitude? How do you prepare for such a large wager, film study, walk throughs to the kitchen for snacks and beverages in under 1.5 minutes to prepare for game time speed? :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie