Paid services.... Taking a beating this year lol

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

tiltsa

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
I post results for all sports posted for Thunder's service. Those in that thread see the results in each sport with a daily and running overall tally. Its not my business to post those #'s outside of the thread as its not my service.

How long have you keep track of those picks?
Can you post those somewhere? Is that thread in subscribers area or where?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
:mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07:

are you calling mr thunder a liar? he is a man of honar......sign up for his free picks like hank....they aren't honey holes but they are good.....from a godly man too

:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DJP

Go Terps
Forum Member
Feb 4, 2001
Washington DC USA
The only thing I remember with Thunder was he would bet 5% and the would count as a 5% win or a 5 % loss. My buddy told me he wanted to follow him for bowl season one year because he had won 88% and 100% the years before. I went through the bowl
Plays the year before and he was something like 55-52 overall and with regular 10% vig he would have been down slightly. If you don't account for vig it really skews your numbers.

Good luck to him but for me I don't think it would be worth it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com

The majority of Touts, Services and Newsletters had a very bad regular season.

You can't just single one out of the bunch.

This was without a doubt the hardest regular season since about 1999.

I feel very fortunate to had made a late season run from Week 14 on....

which makes me... 15 Consecutive Winning Seasons, recorded here at MadJackSports. :00x9

..and for that I am thankful.

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama

The majority of Touts, Services and Newsletters had a very bad regular season.

You can't just single one out of the bunch.

This was without a doubt the hardest regular season since about 1999.

I feel very fortunate to had made a late season run from Week 14 on....

which makes me... 15 Consecutive Winning Seasons, recorded here at MadJackSports. :00x9

..and for that I am thankful.

What you have Senor, is a bunch of pouters who are sore losers, they signed up for service plays and expected huge earnings and when they didn't get the earnings and lost their service fee along with money from their bets, it equals a big blame game and whine and dance game and calling out the tout game!! That's the nature of the beast.

There is no room for any excuses! If someone signs up for a service, they should expect to win if that's what the service advertises, but the reality is, not every service wins every year, NOT RAS not NO ONE Documented by any reputable service that is monitored by a paid monitoring service. All the TV touts, the online magazine touts, etc., all have had a losing season. Kelso Sturgeon for instance at one time was a highly respected service then he hit rock bottom picking more losers than winners. Mike Lee was probably one of the best basketball numbers guys in the realm before he passed away to cancer. DOC of DOC's Enterprises, was also one of the best, he moved lines, especially games in the BIG 10 and Game of the Years in the BIG 10! He also had a losing year or two in 50 years he capped. 2 out of 50 comes out to 96% winning seasons!!

So my hats off to you Senor for having a winning year, but these folks that start threads tearing down the two services that used to post their picks for FREE at MJs are fair game for those that think they get a huge WIN by tearing you all down when you lose and some will brag when you all win! Again, that's the nature of the beast and its foolish and childs play that anyone would want to do that to either of you afer the years you helped them earn some bucks!!

I stay on top of RAS for college football and basketball and post their records, because they are one of the most transparent services around. They are costly for anyone who wants to sign up for their service and they have a solid reputation, but I would never pay for a service, no matter what!!

Buying a tip sheet or a yearbook to help get some numbers, rosters, history, etc., on teams, matchups is well worth the money and if folks can't cap games themselves and have to rely on a service, they need to be like Clark W Griswold from Vegas Vacation and just give all your money at the door before making a blanking BET or NOT GAMBLE AT ALL!

Congrats on a solid season Senor! I don't mean any ill will on you or Thunder and wish ya'll the best.

I've been there and done that, so I know what ya'll go through!! Good luck!

:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg