Pandora Radio

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

RollTide72

June 8, 2013
Forum Member
Apr 4, 2002
Greenfield, IN
www.facebook.com
Am I the only one that didn't know about this?

(free) Go to Pandora.com. Once you create a profile you can create your own radio stations. Pick a song or artist you like, and Pandora starts playing songs just like it. Give it thumbs up or thumbs down on each song and it learns what you like and the hits keep rolling! Good stuff! Augusta and I have been jamming all day (started with Rolling Stones) :Yep:

Known about it for some time. What I didn't know was that you only get so many hours a month free. If you want truly unlimited you have to pay for that premium service.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
Known about it for some time. What I didn't know was that you only get so many hours a month free. If you want truly unlimited you have to pay for that premium service.

This is a new model for them. Imagine that a company on the web actually is attempting to make money. :)

Everybody knew about it and no one told me? :shrug:

There's been at least 5 and maybe 10 threads started about Pandora over the years.

Hint for everyone: starting with a song usually produces better results than starting with an artist because different songs from the same artist can have very different attributes.

Jack - starting with something as generic as "blues" is very unlikely to luckily throw something up that you like. Pick one of your favorite blues songs and start with that. It will not play that song, but it will play something that has similar traits.

Hint2: if you want to listen to a specific song, Grooveshark.com is a good service for that. They have a randomizing station feature but it is not as good as Pandora's.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Have listened to it for about a year now. I have 3 or four different entries, depending on my mood, and I like it. Just keep it open and handy, and click past songs I don't like. It's great, I think.