pinnacle=chickensh*t book

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

redrooster

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
closed out my acct. with olympic and opened one with pinnacle to get dime lines. i took for granted that they would offer series bets and was wrong. they offer very few betting options. i can't figure out why they are so highly touted.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

redrooster

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
i am definitely going back to oly. it's just a pain in the ass because i only do transfers via western union. does anyone know why they (pinny) don't offer series bets?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Deucer

Forum Member
Apr 9, 2001
Sylvan Lake, Alberta, Canada
they offer series in hockey. don't know why they won't for b-ball?
I recently went back to oly as well !!! Pinny gave a fairly generous line on a hockey game, nothing outragious, they paid the win and limited my play to $25. Probably pissed at me with all the money I've taken from them thanks to all the great cappers here at MJ.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Deucer said:
they offer series in hockey. don't know why they won't for b-ball?
I recently went back to oly as well !!! Pinny gave a fairly generous line on a hockey game, nothing outragious, they paid the win and limited my play to $25. Probably pissed at me with all the money I've taken from them thanks to all the great cappers here at MJ.

lol- yeah, they limited your play to $25. :rolleyes:
You have the wrong book to pretend to be cut to $25 by.

And I can assure you they don't care about 'all the money you've taken from them', if you even actually have played with them at all.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
kosar said:
lol- yeah, they limited your play to $25. :rolleyes:
You have the wrong book to pretend to be cut to $25 by.

And I can assure you they don't care about 'all the money you've taken from them', if you even actually have played with them at all.

i would think that you would accuse a different book if you were going to make up a story as crazy as this....

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
no way is that a true statement. Henry is about the best line maker on the planet & pinnacle limits are more than adequate

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
AR182 said:
i would think that you would accuse a different book if you were going to make up a story as crazy as this....

No doubt. It's pretty obvious who he posted on behalf of. Pathetic.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
kneifl said:
I like Pinnacle. They offer all around low juice which is always better than a bonus.

kneifl
Agreed. Pinnacle is the best book I've used. Nothing but praise frome me.