pinnacle=chickensh*t book

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CanesFan82

Forum Member
Jul 3, 2002
Pinnacle actually have series lines, available before the first game of each series. So don't know what you're complaining about. :shrug: Olympic sucks compared to Pinny, so it's really your loss if you go back.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

redrooster

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
i wasn't referring to their limits. my average play is around $20 with a $50 maybe every 2-3 months. canesfan82, there was not series bets available on the series that began yesterday. i e-mailed them and asked why and got a reply back saying their lines dept does not offer series bets at this time. if i am mistaken on this someone please tell me how i go about making series bets. glta.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CanesFan82

Forum Member
Jul 3, 2002
redrooster said:
i wasn't referring to their limits. my average play is around $20 with a $50 maybe every 2-3 months. canesfan82, there was not series bets available on the series that began yesterday. i e-mailed them and asked why and got a reply back saying their lines dept does not offer series bets at this time. if i am mistaken on this someone please tell me how i go about making series bets. glta.

OK, I haven't been paying too much attention to series prices/betting lately, but can remember Pinny having them earlier this year. I'll guess we'll see this Friday.

Deucer

Forum Member
Apr 9, 2001
Sylvan Lake, Alberta, Canada
All You Fags that can't believe they limited my play here's a paste from my acct. Notice max wager !!!! :thefinger

Straight Wager (Go to dynamic lines display)

Rotation Number

All wager amounts are: Risk Win Base Amount
NHL Complete Hockey - Sat 5/20
indicates a circled "bet type" with a lower maximum indicates a circled "bet type" with a higher maximum
Game Spread Money Line Total Points More
Maximum Wager: 27.83 CAD 27.83 CAD 27.83 CAD
Sat 5/20 1 Buffalo Sabres +1.5 -222 +130 OVER 6 -102
11:05 AM 2 Carolina Hurricanes -1.5 +202 -140 UNDER 6 -108

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Deucer

Forum Member
Apr 9, 2001
Sylvan Lake, Alberta, Canada
Neverteaseit, Call pinny, here is the case number at the bottom and the copy of the e-mail they sent me.
Dear Sir,
>
> As we advised in March your wager limit is $25 and may not
> be changed.
>
> Regards,
>
> Customer Service Department
> Pinnacle Sports
>
>
> (CaseNumber-247434_20)
> -----------------------------------------------------

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Flipper317

Forum Member
Jun 29, 2004
North Jersey
Deucer said:
they offer series in hockey. don't know why they won't for b-ball?
I recently went back to oly as well !!! Pinny gave a fairly generous line on a hockey game, nothing outragious, they paid the win and limited my play to $25. Probably pissed at me with all the money I've taken from them thanks to all the great cappers here at MJ.

If you read what he says here, it looks as if he tried to beat Pinny on a game and they allowed it and then limited his play afterward.

neverteaseit

I'd pound it
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Sunny Florida and Naptown
well duecer in your case i can see why. u took advantage of a generous line and they rewarded u with a small limit. dont blame them one bit. i am sure if they limited the other person there is a reason also. shady betting is just that shady betting regardless if they put up a bad line or not. u knew it and u should have called and informed them of it.

i dont care what any of ya say about them limiting ur wager amount due to the fact u have won so much. thats pure b.s., pinnacle has probably more action than any book. they have deep pockets and unless u have taken a million + i doubt they care about your small change.