Please post your best bet, NO LOCKS PLEASE!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jaron

Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
San Dog, Southern Cal
TENNESSEE +6.5

Too many points. I really think that last weeks game was a fluke. I feel that Tennessee was out coached last week. :mj12: Fulner :mj03: needs to get his head out of his arsh, and start utilizing his players' potential. I hope he puts Clausen as starting QB.

Good luck to all!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
Ainge is starting..

If you guys don't mind, I will post your best picks in my thread that was started last week and log them for record purposes.

jaron

Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
San Dog, Southern Cal
DICE34, anyone could start "ONE" Thread on their best play

DICE34, anyone could start "ONE" Thread on their best play

We can't continue with your last week's. It gets to be very long and hard to read.

Just continue on this one, and you can start one next week.

Or start a new one, and transfer the picks of the ones that posted already.

Jaron...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

soljah67

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2004
Tulsa +1

When is Tulsa going to get some respect. They should win by a TD.

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
baltimore buc said:
CWood - what's your take on UM this weekend?

No play on side, but good size play on the under. UM is very bad in road openers and as a road fav, but Lloyd Carr has never lost to Alvarez.

Mike Hart is doubtful from what I hear which is a huge loss. An even bigger issue will be getting starting RT Mike Kolodjiez back, but I heard a rumor he got some very bad news this week. Michigan is still very dinged up offensively but the defense has really come around. Five star talent all over the front seven and its starting to play up to its potential. Bad news for run oriented Wisci.

Michigan does rate better at most positions than Wisconsin, but Camp Randall at night is a tough position for a true soph QB. I see this game 20-17ish with breaks in the 4th determining the winner.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
soljah67 said:
Tulsa +1

When is Tulsa going to get some respect. They should win by a TD.

Agreed...and I am a Memphis grad! :) ...the only concern is Tulsa's seeming inability to stop the run...and they catch one of the best RB's in the counrty this week in D. Williams; however, he's not working with the same offensive line as last year and with a freshman QB at the helm, Tulsa should put 8 in the box and force the young QB to beat them through the air.

...my pick - Kentucky +22' at home over a Florida team that is coming off an emotional and physical win at home vs Tennessee.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hard Times

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2005
college only,or can you play NFL. Also what line can you post. Opening line or the line at time of your posting. What if you want to buy a half point or even a point. TENNESSEE plus 7 on the buy