Post your strange eating habits....

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Marco

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2003
I know you guys have some quirks when it comes to eating/drinking....

Anybody else eat cereal straight out of the box like you eat chips out of a bag? Wheaties or Cheerios without the milk?

Tried that once with Grape Nuts and it was probably the closest I've ever come to literally eating gravel without having a motorcycle.... :yup

Ok, something you guys might actually relate to, like eating around that piece of pizza or cheeseburger and saving what appears to be the best, cheesiest, tastiest looking section of that pizza/cheeseburger for the last bite....just so that savory piece can be the thing your mouth remembers when you're done eating?

Or toast....who wants to leave the table finishing with a burned corner taste in thier mouth? :sadwave:

Athletes have thier routines.....what's yours when it comes to eating/drinking?

JT

Degenerate
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2000
Ventura, Ca.
I'm not much of a cereal person but I actually do eat it without milk. Just drink it after every couple of bites. :scared Also like to use bbq sauce sometimes instead of ketchup for fries. :scared

Hokie Fan

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2003
I have a eating disorder where I eat in my sleep..
I have eaten, a candle, legos with milk, a frozen pie crust with mayo, peanut shells with milk, a frozen turkey (uncooked)
Kinda crazy but I do it at 2 am or so when I am sleep eating

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Hokie Fan said:
I have a eating disorder where I eat in my sleep..
I have eaten, a candle, legos with milk, a frozen pie crust with mayo, peanut shells with milk, a frozen turkey (uncooked)
Kinda crazy but I do it at 2 am or so when I am sleep eating

:scared I saw a show like Nightline a long time ago where they interviewed people with this disorder and put hidden cameras in their house to observe their behavior. Talk about having a bad taste in you mouth when you wake up!!! Have any meds helped you with this?

Hokie Fan

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2003
six five,
I tried some but had to stop when I started chemo,
didnt help much.
If I had a dollar for every frozen burrito I have eaten I would be a millionaire!!

2muchchalk

Late Night
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2002
nj
i put

i put

I put tons of pepper on some things. IF i ever get french fries i unscrew the cap, and pour it all over it. I love lots of pepper.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trossi3389

% MAN !!!!
Forum Member
Aug 5, 2003
rochester ny
i take a can of tuna ( which i dont drain btw) , a bag of salt-n-vinegar chips, and a bottle of manaise.

take a chip,scoop the tuna and use the manaise as a dip. :look:

:look: i know :lol:

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
That's gross, Trossi..lol

For me, it's A.1. on everything. Fries, fish, baked potatos, mashed potatos, pork chops, lamb, hot dogs and tons of other stuff.

When I eat at a place without A.1. and I have to use ketchup, I have to make a big pool of ketchup in the corner of the basket or on the wrapper. I don't subscribe to the spread it all around method. The pool has to be pretty deep because if the french fry touches bottom, I do not eat that fry. It goes in the discard pile, not because of germs or anything like that, but just because it's been a rule of mine since I was young and I don't break that rule.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
kosar said:
That's gross, Trossi..lol

For me, it's A.1. on everything. Fries, fish, baked potatos, mashed potatos, pork chops, lamb, hot dogs and tons of other stuff.

When I eat at a place without A.1. and I have to use ketchup, I have to make a big pool of ketchup in the corner of the basket or on the wrapper. I don't subscribe to the spread it all around method. The pool has to be pretty deep because if the french fry touches bottom, I do not eat that fry. It goes in the discard pile, not because of germs or anything like that, but just because it's been a rule of mine since I was young and I don't break that rule.

I was with you right up till the french fry not being allowed to touch the bottom thing.

The fact that you have a "discard pile" when eating fries is pretty weird as well.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
penguinfan said:
I was with you right up till the french fry not being allowed to touch the bottom thing.

The fact that you have a "discard pile" when eating fries is pretty weird as well.

You may be correct that it is a bit odd. Based on feedback i've received over the years i've gotten the feeling that it's an unusual rule.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JT

Degenerate
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2000
Ventura, Ca.
A-1 on hot dogs and mashed potatoes!! :scared :scared :scared Looks like they should hire you for their next commercial. :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
I like Miracle whip on lots of stuff. Peanut butter and miracle whip on crackers, and french fries dipped in miracle whip or mayonnaise come to mind.

Mjolnir

Forum Member
May 15, 2003
S. CAL.
i love hot peppers with most of my meals. the hotter the better. habeneros are a little hot , only need one with my meal, but i usually eat a handfull of peppers whenever i can. my hispanic friends say that i should have been mexican, i'm as white as it get's.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
SixFive said:
I like Miracle whip on lots of stuff. Peanut butter and miracle whip on crackers, and french fries dipped in miracle whip or mayonnaise come to mind.
i HATE miracle whip and what i hate even more than that is when i ask for mayonaisse and they put miracle whip on there. wtf?

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
i eat corn right off the cob :D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LuckyIrish

All In!
Forum Member
Oct 1, 2004
I have been known to dips my chips in tuna salad and put ketchup on scrapple....mmmm good! Dont eat that much but it is very good.
My neighbor puts mayo on his corn on the cob......ewwwwoyyy!

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
was with kosar in a nice restaurant and he asked for a1. the waitress looked puzzeled and i told her he puts it on his potato. he told me he puts it on his FISH! ugh!