Post your strange eating habits....

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
JT said:
Other quirks I have, although they are rather tame after reading this thread, is sometimes putting apple cider vinegar on fries or using au jus to dip fries in if I happen to have some around. Oh and I absolutely DESPISE American Cheese. When I go fast food I have to stress strongly I don't want that godawful crap ruining my burger.

Vinegar on fries is the best. In some ways, that's where the A1 comes in. It's base is vinegar.

But I do not like Balsamic vinegar or apple cider vinegar. Only malt vinegar or rice vinegar.

Au Jus for fries is very good.

I agree that the fast food version of American cheese is simply processed crap.

wareagle

World Traveler
Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
MEMPHIS, TN
www.dunavant.com
I have what is called a "stoner salad" for when I am out of lettuce
...i just mix croutons, hard boiled eggs, shredded cheese, bits of ham and some italian dresssing in a bowl

:clap: :clap:

wareagle

World Traveler
Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
MEMPHIS, TN
www.dunavant.com
My dad passed on to me the experience of sour-cream and onion Lays chips on a peanut butter sandwich. It's critical to get a nice thick layer of p.b., stack the chips at least 3 thick, and give it a nice solid squeeze to break all the chips. If you don't get enough p.b. on there, little chip fragments fly every which way when you bite into it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

wayniac

Forum Member
Aug 7, 2005
I like to take the fries and put them on my cheeseburger. I lay them out flat. it is especially helpful if the cheeseburger is only warm but the fries are really hot. it makes eating the burger a much more enjoyable experience.

Simply In The Red

is broke.
Forum Member
Oct 14, 2001
Lost in Texas
wayniac said:
I like to take the fries and put them on my cheeseburger. I lay them out flat. it is especially helpful if the cheeseburger is only warm but the fries are really hot. it makes eating the burger a much more enjoyable experience.

I've done that before. It's pretty good. :)

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
When hung over:

I like a Plain Bagel, with cream cheese and smushed up bbq Chips and a little hot sauce. One hell of a sandwich

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LuckyIrish

All In!
Forum Member
Oct 1, 2004
DOGS THAT BARK said:
Have a slight oddity as I eat catagorie till its done then start on next. Example>If I had plate of food meat-potatoes-veggies
Would eat all the meat 1st then potatoes then vegies--can't stand to mix most foods.

Im the opposite...love mixing foods...will put my corn on my mashed potatoes and gravy and we put creamed corn on french fries...yumm!!
Also dont mind if some beef gravy gets into my cole slaw or applesauce....mmmmm! :)

beantownjim

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2001
BOSTON
HOKIE FAN WITH YOUR EATING DISORDER WHEN YOU ARE EATING IN YOUR SLEEP I HOPE YPU DONT SLEEP WITH MEN BECAUSE YOU MIGHT TAKE A BITE OUT OF SOMETHING THAT FEELS LIKE A HOT DOG BUT IT MIGHT BE ANOTHER TYPE OF WEINER IF YOU GET MY DRIFT. :wtf: IMAGINE EATING YOUR SLEEP HELL THIS DOPE MUST BE 200 POUNDS OVERWEIGHT MOST PEOPLE LOSE WEIGHT IN THERE SLEEP AND HOKIE FAN IS EATING GOURMET MEALS.WHAT A F-CKING FRUIT CAKE THIS KID IS.

HOKIE FAN ON THE NEXT TRIP TO VEGAS WE ARE GOING TO HAVE YOU BUNK WITH FLETCHER AND FEEL FREE TO BITE HIM WHERE EVER YOU WANT. :scared

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg