President Rick Perry

JT

Degenerate
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2000
Ventura, Ca.
A Texan, lol. What would happen to the wonderful economy there if the military left and oil prices went to shit. Like Perry had anything to do with helping the economy down here.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
A Texan, lol. What would happen to the wonderful economy there if the military left and oil prices went to shit. Like Perry had anything to do with helping the economy down here.

From what I am reading the jobs were the majority less than minimim wage jobs at Wal Marts.

Perry is making it sound like the jobs were manufacturing jobs he pulled back from China and the Middle East

alot of scrub scandal with Perry

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
And why in the hell would you want that after the last three?

His first two years cant be counted because Bush and President Cheney attempted to lead the country into bankruptcy just before they left.

They almost succeeded.

And after all Obama double tapped Bin Laden.

I read a article the other day that Saudi Arabia was paying Pakistan big money to protect Bin Laden.
and give him safe harbor.

And these are Americas friends.

This world is so fawked up

Skulnik

Truth Teller
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2007
Jefferson City, Missouri

His first two years cant be counted because Bush and President Cheney attempted to lead the country into bankruptcy just before they left.

They almost succeeded.

And after all Obama double tapped Bin Laden.

I read a article the other day that Saudi Arabia was paying Pakistan big money to protect Bin Laden.
and give him safe harbor.

And these are Americas friends.

This world is so fawked up

BULLSHIT, he RAN for the OFFICE, when will you people STOP making EXCUSES for a man who is PRESENT, he's a fucking LOSER, ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!!

TIA JMHO

:0008

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
BULLSHIT, he RAN for the OFFICE, when will you people STOP making EXCUSES for a man who is PRESENT, he's a fucking LOSER, ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!!

TIA JMHO

:0008

when will you admit that Bush made a actual attempt to throw the US into a depression before he left.

there is no one except Paul that could turn this around in 2012

Romney and Perry :facepalm:

We are seriously fawked

Skulnik

Truth Teller
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2007
Jefferson City, Missouri
That is right. Why don't you vote for someone who might change something instead of "your" guy? I voted for Paul last time. Maybe you should check him out.

As LIBERAL as you come off, I think you'll be pushing for Ron Paul to run as an INDEPENDENT, so he'll split the VOTE and get your HERO Obama re-elected.

JMHO

:nono:

Skulnik

Truth Teller
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2007
Jefferson City, Missouri

From what I am reading the jobs were the majority less than minimim wage jobs at Wal Marts.

Perry is making it sound like the jobs were manufacturing jobs he pulled back from China and the Middle East

alot of scrub scandal with Perry

I guess you think WELFARE is better.

PITY REALLY

JMHO

:nono:

Skulnik

Truth Teller
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2007
Jefferson City, Missouri
TU, are these people MIDDLE CLASS?

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/19v5Kjmc8FI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TIA.

:popcorn2

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Middle class?

Most of the people on WELFARE aren't MIDDLE CLASS.

:facepalm:

You better guess again. The jobs are disappearing for the middle class. What the fuck do you think they are gonna do? Good thing CEO pay is still going through the roof.

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
Skulnik...

Skulnik...

Do you have to post the same two videos in EVERY F'KING THREAD???

Don't be such a moron.

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Do you have to post the same two videos in EVERY F'KING THREAD???

Don't be such a moron.

I finally watched the first one he just posted. I don't get it. So there are stupid poor people. What point does that prove? Plus the second video doesn't even say what he think it does. C'mon skul.

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
I finally watched the first one he just posted. I don't get it. So there are stupid poor people. What point does that prove? Plus the second video doesn't even say what he think it does. C'mon skul.
There's definately no shortage of stupid people but Skul doesn't even realize that piece is probably a bit that the caller's in on.

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
There's definately no shortage of stupid people but Skul doesn't even realize that piece is probably a bit that the caller's in on.

Just messing with ya trench I mean duff.
:mj07:

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
Just messing with ya trench I mean duff.
:mj07:
Thanks for pointing out that I don't use spellcheck (like Dogs always accuses me of).

Btw... If you think I could pull off two different profiles (for years), you give me way too much credit. :lol:

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
Thanks for pointing out that I don't use spellcheck (like Dogs always accuses me of).

Btw... If you think I could pull off two different profiles (for years), you give me way too much credit. :lol:

Actually, I think you're pulling off three profiles: Trench, Lumi, and, just for laughs, Skulnutz.

Must be tough to stay in the Skul character. Hmmmm, maybe you've got a career in Hollywood. :mj17:

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
I will vote for mitt Romney in the primary over Perry...

Perry is not ready for the white house, imo...

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
Actually, I think you're pulling off three profiles: Trench, Lumi, and, just for laughs, Skulnutz.

Must be tough to stay in the Skul character. Hmmmm, maybe you've got a career in Hollywood. :mj17:
You're good, Duff. I think I play them both a little over-the-top at times though. They're both a work in progess. ;)

Bet on MyBookie