Public G6 Phils/AZ

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
That was the first time in years, I've seen the public on the moneyline and run line over 90% on a team at home to clinch the Divisional Series and move onto the World Series in quite some time as the Phillies bats were dormant and Nola on shortened rest had his velo down 2-3 MPH from his max in G2 when the Phils won at home 10-0, then they lose to Merrill and D-backs 5-1? Vegas was a happy camper I can tell you that and Mattress Mike blew millions on the Astros!! WOW!

So what does the public have today? Phils 70% on RL & ML once again and 60% on the Over, yesterday 80% on the over, Hamari was to ump behind the plate yesterday then at game time I see Gibson/Gipson was put in there who's notoriously an inner half strike caller, tonight Fletcher is behind the dish, he was behind the dish before when the Phils played at home in the Braves series.

Best of luck whatever y'all are playing. It's been a fun baseball year!!

Reactions: OtroPex and boomer1

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
That was the first time in years, I've seen the public on the moneyline and run line over 90% on a team at home to clinch the Divisional Series and move onto the World Series in quite some time as the Phillies bats were dormant and Nola on shortened rest had his velo down 2-3 MPH from his max in G2 when the Phils won at home 10-0, then they lose to Merrill and D-backs 5-1? Vegas was a happy camper I can tell you that and Mattress Mike blew millions on the Astros!! WOW!

So what does the public have today? Phils 70% on RL & ML once again and 60% on the Over, yesterday 80% on the over, Hamari was to ump behind the plate yesterday then at game time I see Gibson/Gipson was put in there who's notoriously an inner half strike caller, tonight Fletcher is behind the dish, he was behind the dish before when the Phils played at home in the Braves series.

Best of luck whatever y'all are playing. It's been a fun baseball year!!
Fletcher was at home plate at Atlanta in Phils/Braves series.

I agree Freelancc, tv ratings for AZ & Texas compared to Texas vs Philly, totally different and "everyone loves an underdog or cinderella story". This series was for the Phillies to lose!! 2 blow leads in game 4 and Kimbrel imploding in game 3 killed momentum but Philly got it back in G5, last night they looked perplexed, hungover in fact, nothing they hit had authority, not like Pham and Gurriel hit, those were lazers, Thomas also hit laces between the fences and Marte's been AZ key factor.

This is will be a most watched game in years. Phillies have never played a G7 in a Championship Series in 141 years in existence too!!

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Fletcher was at home plate at Atlanta in Phils/Braves series.

I agree Freelancc, tv ratings for AZ & Texas compared to Texas vs Philly, totally different and "everyone loves an underdog or cinderella story". This series was for the Phillies to lose!! 2 blow leads in game 4 and Kimbrel imploding in game 3 killed momentum but Philly got it back in G5, last night they looked perplexed, hungover in fact, nothing they hit had authority, not like Pham and Gurriel hit, those were lazers, Thomas also hit laces between the fences and Marte's been AZ key factor.

This is will be a most watched game in years. Phillies have never played a G7 in a Championship Series in 141 years in existence too!!
I'm from Philly area and I didn't know. Looking forward to watching tonight, but will not torture myself if they bring those limp bats again tonight.
Watch Rojas get the big hit this series, he is so overmatched , this is how these things roll sometimes though in these huge games.

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
I'm from Philly area and I didn't know. Looking forward to watching tonight, but will not torture myself if they bring those limp bats again tonight.
Watch Rojas get the big hit this series, he is so overmatched , this is how these things roll sometimes though in these huge games.
My late father was from Philly burbs been a fan for 54 years. Highs and lows for sure Watching them. Good luck tonight.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie