Question for forum: How many other posters know you?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

lostinamerica

Forum Member
Oct 10, 2001
Between Green Bay and Iowa City
bjfinste said:
I've actually thought about this several times before when a poster seemingly disappears.

Mega-dittos on thinking of that, or on thinking, "what if it was me." Just dittos on my offshore funds and the loot books haul in from those circumstances .

If I lay dying, I would think it much sadder that I had disappeared from Madjacks without a trace than the probability my family would miss out on $1000 or $2000 in funds in 4-6 offshore locations.

To answer the specific question, I only know of one registered lurker that knows me and what a hack I am on the golf course. :mj07:

There's no place like home. That's for should.

lostinamerica

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
intersting topic Marco--as 6-5 mentioned we would know about each other in short order--Have personally met 6-5 Dawgball and Jack. As far as accounts my brother has list with exception of a few that I had a couple members here open for me under their name--and they have instructions if I happen to bite the dust the money is theirs.

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
As DTB and 65 mentioned, I have met a few outside of the Super Bowl party. DTB and Jack put it on me on the golf course one day which I am looking forward to another round in the near future!

Met 65 that same day, but we couldn't get him on the course.

At the Super Bowl party, the people I really remember having good conversations with are kosar, Chanman, and AR182. Also used to have conversations about a movie script I was writing with Nick Douglas but haven't seen him around.

I don't know if anyone I met here would know that something happened, though. My business partner knows that I frequent this place, but he is as far from a gambler as could be so I don't know if he would post anything.

taoist, Ronnie, dunclock, Munson, and you other Nashville guys--maybe this could be our motivating factor for finally getting together!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
If you get something together down there and it is close to I-65 (where I won't get lost)let me know and I'll try to venture down there--o rmaybe some golf on north side of Nashville somewhere.
Will see if 6-5 can come also.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
I have met Redsfann and Bahama Mama. Nice folks. But know one would know If I ate those dreadful chips. I guess like many we just fade away. The question is a interesting one. I was thinking since I am one of the oldest here that we live for ever. I have a hunch we don't get to use the computer for MJ'S in the nursing home.

PAWAQATSI

Kangaroos
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
the land of confusion
It's a bit spooky that I'm just scoffing down the last few crumbs of a bag of cheese supreme Doritos as I read the first post in this thread!!!

Someone please check to see if I ever post again. :scared

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ripken8

yankee hater
Forum Member
Jul 1, 2004
NY
sorry go terps,

I know you're from baltimore, but as I look at your avatar I can't help thinking, KEEP EATING FASTER!!! (sorry)