Question for the anti-Obama spammers...

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Do you have anything positive to say about John McCain?

Skullfuk and Keeko have never had an original thought. It's all cut and pasting silly articles.

People like gardenweasel might not be that bright, in general, but at least he tries.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
He's not Barack Hussein Obama.

I knew this would be the first comment. Thanks for being so predictable. Unfortunatley, this is not a legitimate answer.

I like both candidates and see some good things in what each would bring to the table as President. Seriously, don't you want to sell your candidate a little? People get tired of endless nonsensical bashing. You don't sell a product by doing nothing but mock the competition. There must be something you like a bout McCain - apart from that he isn't Obama....right?:shrug:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
He is not a Marxist.

OK, neither is Obama. Obviously Obama has some ideas that don't rub you the right way, but he is far from "Marxist". Bring it down a bit - maybe call him a "Keynesian Capitalist" or something more accurate like that.;)

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
OK, neither is Obama. Obviously Obama has some ideas that don't rub you the right way, but he is far from "Marxist". Bring it down a bit - maybe call him a "Keynesian Capitalist" or something more accurate like that.;)

Income redistribution. Marxism.

Skulnik

Truth Teller
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2007
Jefferson City, Missouri
Murphy, the news media is always in LOVE with these LIBERAL jackAsses, people need to see what a PHONY Barack Hussein Obama is.

Youtube lets you see them the way they are.
IMO.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Murphy, the news media is always in LOVE with these LIBERAL jackAsses, people need to see what a PHONY Barack Hussein Obama is.

Youtube lets you see them the way they are.
IMO.

Kinda. So is it the media that you actually hate or Obama?

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
By your logic, every single President is a Marxist because they all have done something to affect the distribution of incomes.

The top 10% of earners in this counrty account for 70% of the taxes. Obama wants to raise taxes on the rich, to give more social programs to people looking for handouts.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
ANYWAY - This is already getting blown off course----PLEASE SAY SOMETHING POSITIVE ABOUT JOHN McCAIN.....

Humor me. I'm a voter on the fence. Not one more negative statement of a candidate will sway me. In fact, the next bashing/labeling of Obama will only guarantee that I vote for him. Sell McCain to me.....

....ready......GO!

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
ANYWAY - This is already getting blown off course----PLEASE SAY SOMETHING POSITIVE ABOUT JOHN McCAIN.....

Humor me. I'm a voter on the fence. Not one more negative statement of a candidate will sway me. In fact, the next bashing/labeling of Obama will only guarantee that I vote for him. Sell McCain to me.....

....ready......GO!

Strong on Defense.
Keep us on the offense in the terrorists war on us.
He will make Health care affordable to everyone who wants it. Unlike Obama, who wants to socialize medicine
He will make the Bush Tax cuts in permanent

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
The top 10% of earners in this counrty account for 70% of the taxes.

How much of the total income of this country does the top 10% earn? Might as well give a true picture of the - um - whole picture, right? Not just the taxes paid, how much of the income do they make?

Although, maybe you are measuring something specific, like only the people in some earning club called the "Counrty Club." Could be some kind of word scramble trick, I suppose.

Jabberwocky

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Strong on Defense.
He will make Health care affordable to everyone who wants it. Unlike Obama, who wants to socialize medicine

wow. Keeko, do a little research. How much was the dollar worth 8 years ago? What was the debt? How much did gas cost? "He will make Health care affordable to everyone who wants it"

Holy shit.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Strong on Defense.

Thanks. That is at least something. How will he achieve this affordable health care goal?

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
Thanks. That is at least something. How will he achieve this affordable health care goal?

http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues/19ba2f1c-c03f-4ac2-8cd5-5cf2edb527cf.htm

John McCain Will Reform Health Care Making It Easier For Individuals And Families To Obtain Insurance. An important part of his plan is to use competition to improve the quality of health insurance with greater variety to match people's needs, lower prices, and portability. Families should be able to purchase health insurance nationwide, across state lines.

John McCain Will Reform The Tax Code To Offer More Choices Beyond Employer-Based Health Insurance Coverage. While still having the option of employer-based coverage, every family will receive a direct refundable tax credit - effectively cash - of $2,500 for individuals and $5,000 for families to offset the cost of insurance. Families will be able to choose the insurance provider that suits them best and the money would be sent directly to the insurance provider. Those obtaining innovative insurance that costs less than the credit can deposit the remainder in expanded Health Savings Accounts.

John McCain Proposes Making Insurance More Portable. Americans need insurance that follows them from job to job. They want insurance that is still there if they retire early and does not change if they take a few years off to raise the kids.

John McCain Will Encourage And Expand The Benefits Of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) For Families. When families are informed about medical choices, they are more capable of making their own decisions and often decide against unnecessary options. Health Savings Accounts take an important step in the direction of putting families in charge of what they pay for

Bet on MyBookie