Quick fave to ask from the Madjacker Community

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

freelancc

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
Nevada
1. She is thankful to the Madjack community for helping her out.

2. She's moving to Puerto Rico where everything is better.

it's okay to have an attractive ex....:0corn just like your other celebrity ex Jennifer Love Hewitt..:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
update...........

A big huge thanks to all the Madjackers that stepped up and helped out my ex-girlfriend youtube channel
. :smilies20

She is killing it now, and she couldn't have got things "off the ground" without a good start, and you Madjackers made that happen. And after all these years some of you Madjackers still check out her channel every now and then, thanks for that✅✅

She ended up building two houses (she literally helped build em, like mixing cement and painting and shit). She sold one for a huge profit and used the excess money to build another house. If anybody gives a fuck you can see the tour of her most recent house here:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

She has a ton of videos now, mostly about buying property in Mexico and that kind of stuff. So as mentioned before if you got any questions about being a foreigner buying property in Mexico, she is the one to ask.

Can see all her videos here:

And her Youtube Shorts here:

She's about to turn 50 years old, and ever since I knew her (we met in High School) she's always wanted to "live off grid", growing her own food, being one with Nature and all that shit. It ain't for me, I could never do that stuff, but she loves it, and as an added bonus she found a way to make money off of it, so well done by her.

Anyway, thanks again Madjackers for helping her out at the start, it was much appreciated. :smilies20

Last edited:
Reactions: freelancc
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg