IN GAME THREAD RAVENS/STEELERS..

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
this game falls directly on Roethlisberger`s shoulders.....Williams runs for 100 yds at better than 5 yards a clip....the ravens are out-penalized 12-121 to 3-25 for the steelers....

Roethlisberger throws for a paltry 215 vs a horrible pass defense and 2(should have been 3) ints....

a steeler offense that was averaging over 30 pts per game gets 17 while the defense hold the ravens offense(with nary a healthy starter) to 20..........that should have been more than enough....

this one`s on Roethlisberger.....he froze...

Gags

Moneybags
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2005
Allentown, Pa
this game falls directly on Roethlisberger`s shoulders.....Williams runs for 100 yds at better than 5 yards a clip....the ravens are out-penalized 12-121 to 3-25 for the steelers....

Roethlisberger throws for a paltry 215 vs a horrible pass defense and 2(should have been 3) ints....

a steeler offense that was averaging over 30 pts per game gets 17 while the defense hold the ravens offense(with nary a healthy starter) to 20..........that should have been more than enough....

this one`s on Roethlisberger.....he froze...

Disagree I think the entire team sucked including coaches.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Disagree I think the entire team sucked including coaches.

I laid it out for you...ignore it if you want...ben blew this game..if not for the penalty on that last pick(the last of what would have been 3),he would have put a bow on it right there....

he played terribly...period...

Gags

Moneybags
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2005
Allentown, Pa
He did play like shit no doubt but so did the defense and offensive line. Why go 5 wide and even throw that pass? Coaching sucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
you held the ravens to 20 points(at least 7 came directly after a ben int) after scoring 30 in 5 successive games........

you guys didn`t even have 200 net passing yards...you gained more per rush than per pass......2-8 on 3rd down conversions...

I know I saw at least one play where the camera showed brown running free deep in the secondary and ben didn`t get him the ball....

with all that talent,your passing game never showed up....you couldn`t hang a 20 on this defense even though you averaged 5.5 ypc in your running game?...

c`mon....ben sucked and was the main issue today....he`s the leader...the field general...and he failed...

Bet on MyBookie