Ravens vs Texans

YANKEE MIKE

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2008
Ravens -9.5

4:30 game - 26 degree weather & 21mph winds - Ravens are just gonna run the ball down their throat. I don’t see how this goes over 43.5 - Ravens #1 in sacks and #1 in rushing the ball. I also do not vision the Texans scoring over 13 points today. Stopping the run and pressuring the QB wins playoff games. Throw in Lamar running the ball will just demoralize Houston. I always fade dome teams on grass in cold weather. Baltimore just outlasts them and puts it away in the 4th. Harbaugh will want to be up by two scores before the final whistle.

Ravens 30-13

Reactions: tcon142

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Ravens -9.5

4:30 game - 26 degree weather & 21mph winds - Ravens are just gonna run the ball down their throat. I don’t see how this goes over 43.5 - Ravens #1 in sacks and #1 in rushing the ball. I also do not vision the Texans scoring over 13 points today. Stopping the run and pressuring the QB wins playoff games. Throw in Lamar running the ball will just demoralize Houston. I always fade dome teams on grass in cold weather. Baltimore just outlasts them and puts it away in the 4th. Harbaugh will want to be up by two scores before the final whistle.

Ravens 30-13
this surely looks like an epic mismatch to me(and i`m no fanboy ravens homer)...weather is terrible for the passing game(it`s brutal here...wind picking up)....lamar has gotten heat for one playoffwin in his 6th year....he has something to prove....

short of a multiple turnover game(like the 9`ers had vs the ravens) or some ridiculous version ofring rust(ravens haven`t played in quite a long time),this looks tailor-made forthe ravens.....

the entire afc(with qbs down everywhere and the chiefs/bills having very weak offensive supporting casts surrounding mahomes and allen)looks pitiful....a weak year...

parlaying the ravens moneyline with multiple ufc/other playoff wagers...

Reactions: redsfann

YANKEE MIKE

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2008
Agreed - this is where coaching comes to play. Run the ball - utilize Lamar with his legs and if his is 16-22 with 195!- I’m okay with that. Play defense and utilize field position. Pressure Stoud into mistakes. Good old fashion - Bill Parcells football. The template is there - the Ravens just have to execute it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie