Really tired of classic threads getting locked.

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Actually, I did.

I was wondering why AR was so surprised about what Raymond did. He judged the character of Agent (perhaps accurately, perhaps not), based on his "jew fuck" comment, but still held out that Raymond was a standup good guy despite his barrage of "nigger" comments over the past couple years.

So, I was just wondering why he was giving Raymond the benefit of the doubt all this time and found himself so shocked at his devious tactics with Judge.:shrug:

lol....Murph, you could have just e-mailed me this question.

During my time here I don't remember ever commenting on any anti-semitic comments that were generally made on the forum, which was the reason that I never commented on Ray's remarks. They weren't directed towards me. On the other hand, Agent's comment was specifically directed towards me & i felt I had to say something.

Murph, a few weeks ago in our chat you volunteered that you would look for a beach front hotel in Cali for August for me. I was wondering how that was going.

Thanks.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006

My daddy Brillo use to say "son if other sites are posting our threads we are getting great publicity for absolutely nothing" "so son never close a thread cause all the new posters we funnel over might think we are pussies and then decide not to join" My daddy was a brilliant man.

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Then why are you such a fucking idiot?

knocked-out-o.gif

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Then why are you such a fucking idiot?

Lets see. Your site is on another site getting views. Im willing to bet my last dollar that people who clicked on the thread are checking out ur site now and im sure a few joined. Its a win win for u but u close the thread and i am the idiot?. You can't make shit like this up :mj07:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Lets see. Your site is on another site getting views. Im willing to bet my last dollar that people who clicked on the thread are checking out ur site now and im sure a few joined. Its a win win for u but u close the thread and i am the idiot?. You can't make shit like this up :mj07:
Yes, you're an idiot. Always have been and guess always will be.

Can't make that up either. :0074

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I ain't avoidin ya. I'll UPS them to you today :sadwave:

UPS has all their men on one job today:

Delivering post office money orders from a house in NJ to angry mj members.

:0corn

(The sound you don't hear, is trucks not coming to your doors........)

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Sometimes u can be very mean :shrug:

You're only one smart assed comment away from me never having to deal with you ever again so keep pushing it. :toast:

Bet on MyBookie