Red River Rivalry and Army Black Nites

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
watched the Army game wow Bryson Dailey the Army QB is the real deal . He is big for a QB that runs option But runs like halfback,strength of a fullback and has an arm Not sure of the final stats he had but he ran for his 1st TD in the game and stiff armed the opposing linebacker for a rushing touchdown My buddy is right. Army 5-0 and he could be the best QB they have had in years. Missed the the tree's changing colors and Michie Stadium.. Have to admit got a little " homesick from the Hudson Valley but think the frost and snow is coming soon and it will be in the 60's here in Texas. Go black Nites and Longhorns looking good in 1st half. Decided not to go to Tex St game tonight . Will babysit grand kids .
Way to go Box!!!! I always look for your wdetailed write ups, not only abojt the games, but of life..... You're storytelling, is immaculate, to me!!

Reactions: rocky mountain

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
OXnard When I retired from teaching and being a school administrator in NY and married to a native Texan I kinda knew Texas is where I would retire. But Dallas-Denton in the winter gets cold so with a daughter at U. Texas we visited Austin Its a great place to retire Realized many from California and Michigan-Indiana Big 10 country retire here. Many from the Air force since it had a few Air force bases . It's a very liberal city with almost every other person under 30 has a tattoo. Including my daughter who is in her 10th year teaching here. Then my son a computer person decided to move here. I love Austin . I play racquetball 5 days a week and stays in shape. My wife Hikes and kayacks 5 days a week . Can you get my email from MJ's or adm and maybe we can hook up for lunch when you come I try very hard not be a homer Have season tickets to Tex St basketball games and since I live in south Austin love watching and betting on them , Babysitting a lot with 3 grandchildren here . Food is great and no state income tax. But everyone who retires from NY go to Florida or North Carolina I will never say " Ya'll and never eat a breakfast taco's Get in touch with me and I'll treat for lunch..
It would be a dream of mine, to get together w you!
I would be honored

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
Yes... Absolutely!!!

I'll look into how to message Jack, or the administrator.

But under the condition...... Since your going out of your way, lunch or the meal, WILL. BE COVERED BY ME! 😁

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
I went to the help area of this site and messaged about inquiring for your email.... Thank you!

I think that's the lorper way to go about this?

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
I met up w/ Box here in Henderson...he has even more stories face to face... Before we knew it we had spent 3 hours talking story...
Tony, I hope you don't mind me being your hype man...lol
I remember that you met up w him! Was it at the South Point in Vegas??

I believe during March madness???

I got his email, and am actively on the plane now.

I hope Our paths can cross!

This forum is a sense of Brotherhood w most!!

I know Austin is going to be OFF THE CHAIN THIS WEEKEND!!!!

The pregame of the UT/UGA game is going to be something else!!

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I remember that you met up w him! Was it at the South Point in Vegas??

I believe during March madness???

I got his email, and am actively on the plane now.

I hope Our paths can cross!

This forum is a sense of Brotherhood w most!!

I know Austin is going to be OFF THE CHAIN THIS WEEKEND!!!!

The pregame of the UT/UGA game is going to be something else!!
Have a great time send some cool pics from the stadium! I saw Texas play Texas Tech decades ago there, had a great time.

EwaBrownsbacker

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 15, 2014
Ewa Beach, HI
Good memory Ox... Met up at southpoint during March madness... If you run into him ask him about his player who went into the Navy...if Box is in tune now, I fucked up coach...lol...Enjoy, hope you have a great time

Bet on MyBookie