Rest of '23-'24 CFB Pick Thread Wild Style

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
Never in my life have I witnessed this either other than viewing them on tv, 2 kickoff return td's by the same kickoff returner in 2 different games, returner for Baylor 2 long kickoff 2 tds and Iowa State Abu Sama with 2 kickoff returns for the Cyclones, otherwise the Cyclones don't score!! WOW!

:smilies3
Neither were kickoff returns…

CARYDSAVGTDLONG

Reactions: WildBillPicks7

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Florida please FIRE NAPIER!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! HE needs to go coach at New Mexico or a smaller program than any of the Power 5 big conferences!! He didn't build anything at UL-Louisiana, he inherited it and brought in a bunch of bandits!! Florida had that game until Verse pushed that tackle all over the place!! SUMBEACH!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
A bitter sweet end to the regular CFB season, finishing the week 30-30, broken record, live plays at 10 units saved part of the week, and the season taught me a system as AI and computer systems are sharper then ever, it's reading between the lines now that will help any credible capper sift through all the BS and player prop plays seems to be kicking the Man's butt, but I don't really plays those, evidenced by 1 play the entire season which was yesterday on Giddens to score a TD for K State at +220. With all that said, the Bowl season I look forward to, now is the time to keep track of injuries, coaching moves, who opts not to play in the bowl games to help their draft status by not getting injured, those guys are pussies anyways, remember the big TE for Michigan a couple years back who sat out? How's his NFL career holding up? Any one else who sat out, most are not in the NFL or are not playing much at all!! Overall -7.3 units after all that shit thrown on the wall!!

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
A bitter sweet end to the regular CFB season, finishing the week 30-30, broken record, live plays at 10 units saved part of the week, and the season taught me a system as AI and computer systems are sharper then ever, it's reading between the lines now that will help any credible capper sift through all the BS and player prop plays seems to be kicking the Man's butt, but I don't really plays those, evidenced by 1 play the entire season which was yesterday on Giddens to score a TD for K State at +220. With all that said, the Bowl season I look forward to, now is the time to keep track of injuries, coaching moves, who opts not to play in the bowl games to help their draft status by not getting injured, those guys are pussies anyways, remember the big TE for Michigan a couple years back who sat out? How's his NFL career holding up? Any one else who sat out, most are not in the NFL or are not playing much at all!! Overall -7.3 units after all that shit thrown on the wall!!
Crazy how difficult to predict. I don't no anyone else that can make this many plays and end up basically even. I'm an action junkie when I feel like playing and lost 4x this mostly on 3 large bets that didn't work out.

Bet on MyBookie