Rumsfeld Steps Down

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
AR I am guessing but my thoughts are GW believed they would actual win (big mistake) and would have kept Rummy had they won. Since according to my understanding he spoke with both prior--it is about only reason I can think of for him not doing it prior to election.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
AR I am guessing but my thoughts are GW believed they would actual win (big mistake) and would have kept Rummy had they won. Since according to my understanding he spoke with both prior--it is about only reason I can think of for him not doing it prior to election.
Well, there you go. It seems we share the same OPINION on this one.

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
About a year to late for me...About 1 month to late for the republicans...

jc

It might be a yr too late for you,but it's one second, one minute, one hour, one day, one wk, one month, one yr to late for many families with loved ones on the ground in Iraq. TAPS ! A month too late for the Republicans ? F--k the Republicans ! & I voted for some of them yesterday. F--k any politician that wasn't smart enough to know better. Why do we pay these people ? If they couldn't see this coming. They are either incompetent or stupid.

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
For him to step down, the day after the election, shows what he's made of. All tough talk up to this point, and it was all bullshit. If he was a man that believed he was doing the right thing and really cared about the men on the front line, he would have gone kicking and screaming. What changed between Monday and Tuesday ? How do you think this affects the troops ? If you are standing on moral ground, if you are standing on solid foundation, why do you cut and run after an election ?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
You go to war with the defense secretary you have, not necessarily the one you'd like to have.

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
Isn't funny, the guys that talked about cutting and running, one of their finest, headed for the hills with no regard for our military that he payed lip service to. How do you think the men on the ground in Iraq feel ? When they heard the news , our boy Rummy went home. You can't make this shit up. He had their back; until ? Why does he get to go home ? F--k Him !!!!! I 'll bet, some over there will say the same.

just cover

Cub Fan
Forum Member
Oct 10, 2001
Normal, Ill
Bryanz-

CHILL OUT...I think you don't understand my post.I wanted him gone long ago. I think the republicans wanted him gone at least a month ago.

I have a cousin in Iraq and 2 good friend's kids are there, and now my wifes nephew leaves Dec. 1st.

Maybe you should slow down and read something before you go on a rant.

jc

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
these are crazy times for all of us the last 24 hours. some things will be said in haste. no worries.

my concern is over gardenweasel. i fear he may be barricaded in a bomb shelter, planning his escpe to australia.

liberal from san francisco running the house = the terrorists have won.

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
Bryanz-

CHILL OUT...I think you don't understand my post.I wanted him gone long ago. I think the republicans wanted him gone at least a month ago.

I have a cousin in Iraq and 2 good friend's kids are there, and now my wifes nephew leaves Dec. 1st.

jc

You CHILL !!! Words have meaning. You said it was about a yr to late for you. I used your words to make a point. I'm not f--king chilling about my point which I think is the same as yours. Do you have a problem with anything I said ?

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
Bryanz-

jc

maybe you should slow down and read and interpret before you tell me what to do.

just cover

Cub Fan
Forum Member
Oct 10, 2001
Normal, Ill
Never mind you are right. Just like all your other posts where you ARE ALWAYS RIGHT. Bryanz is the smartest guy on earth- just ask him.

We both wanted him gone long ago and you are arguing with me about it. I have hardly ever flamed anyone here, but you are just a dumb fuk.

jc

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
The new guy has pissed off a bunch of the Conservatives in Aggieland with his affirmative action programs

So i am not sure why any Liberal would complain as he is as moderate as any Republican will come.

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
Never mind you are right. Just like all your other posts where you ARE ALWAYS RIGHT. Bryanz is the smartest guy on earth- just ask him.

We both wanted him gone long ago and you are arguing with me about it. I have hardly ever flamed anyone here, but you are just a dumb fuk.

jc

We both wanted him gone. I agree. So why do you tell me to chill about what you and I agree about, something that I'm passionate about ?

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa

jc

Do you have a problem with anything I said about Rummy ?

Bet on MyBookie