Running out of time in College Football

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
Wed night gms really had a couple of the dumbest 4th qtr plays I've seen:
Buffalo guy about to score a TD (guy from Washington last Saturday was THE dumbest dropping it on the 2 yd line), instead of hugging the ball to your body and powering as far as he could, thought it'd be wise to hold the ball out in front so the defender could pull his arms apart and force the fumble... ballgame.
and then w/2 1/2 mins left, the C Mich QB (down 2 scores) takes about 15 seconds thinking about where to throw - gets stripped from behind at the other team's 20 yd line or wherever it was.. ballgame.
stupidity.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Hope you hate some just as much tomorrow :ROFLMAO:
Hate em all lol.

Had so much free time tonight. But sat in front of 4 TVs and multiple books and scoured live and never got to tomorrow. Now i have to stay up drunk and cap. Ok. Ok. Prolly kill tomorrow i guess haha.

Btw, an insane 4 nights in a row for me lives

Reactions: myotherbrother
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
"I don't hate Michigan..."

Let's make their next opponent my biggest bet so far this season!! 😅😅😅

I will say that I can understand thinking Maryland has a chance today to cover, but I'm not tailing this one. Michigan has played 4 games without Harbaugh and are scoring about 15 points less in those contests. 🤔 Michigan is on a mission. Strength is the defense, and it is about the same, giving up less than 8 ppg.

Good luck with the rest!!

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
Michigan just had a big win over Penn State and have the battle for Midwest supremacy up next. I think most of the money is on Michigan but the line has moved contrary. I don’t really love betting against Michigan either but if ever there was a spot…

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
"I don't hate Michigan..."

Let's make their next opponent my biggest bet so far this season!! 😅😅😅

I will say that I can understand thinking Maryland has a chance today to cover, but I'm not tailing this one. Michigan has played 4 games without Harbaugh and are scoring about 15 points less in those contests. 🤔 Michigan is on a mission. Strength is the defense, and it is about the same, giving up less than 8 ppg.

Good luck with the rest!!
It actually probably won’t be. Biggest pre-flop distinction though, yes. Those Georgia and Okla games last week will be tough to top between all the first half, parlay, live, and alt line stuff i did.

Michigan may win by 50 here and i will look stupid and y’all will come in and call me a hater, stubborn, or whatever else. I literally couldn’t care less. And i couldn’t care less if Michigan is national champ or 0-11. I see what i see and i root for my plays.

This line is a joke. This spot is perfect. And Maryland is very capable.

GL today Rander.

Ndraider

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2023
It actually probably won’t be. Biggest pre-flop distinction though, yes. Those Georgia and Okla games last week will be tough to top between all the first half, parlay, live, and alt line stuff i did.

Michigan may win by 50 here and i will look stupid and y’all will come in and call me a hater, stubborn, or whatever else. I literally couldn’t care less. And i couldn’t care less if Michigan is national champ or 0-11. I see what i see and i root for my plays.

This line is a joke. This spot is perfect. And Maryland is very capable.

GL today Rander.
I like your thinking Jord, these are the games
That go down to the Wire. I actually believe
Harbaugh accepting the punishment takes
A little wind out of the sail of its the world
Against us mentality.

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL