Saturday gift to the peasants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
no the fact is the braves were bet down to 118-120 out here at 3:46 pm and at 4:02 it jumped to 128 up to 135 in some places and not very many big mover here its a fact just to much hassle,there are a few 5-10 dime guys that have a crew but your major moving from out here is done with offshore books.

hey i hope you hit them all but you should know never talk about game when it is going on thats all.

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
and trust me there are lot of people on here that know what they are doing,so i think by calling them fools your just here for some agenda other then helping out. imo. but could be wrong but i doubt it. for you to respect jack you wouldnot be calling the people who take the time to post fools,but you must be the man of the world who knows all before it happens. and the a's line has been a pk or ev all day out here will see right before gane time if there is movement .

precator

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2002
I know there are some great cappers here including yourself. But that said, there are some meatheads. No disrespect meant. I'll tone it down.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
sorry guys. if i was here today this guy wouldn't have been running around throwing insults at everybody all day long.

he's history now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie