MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Winners Inc.

$500,000 WESTERN CONFERENCE PLAY OF THE YEAR
Date: Saturday, March 29, 2008
$35.00 Guaranteed: Today in the NBA we our featuring our $500,000 WESTERN CONFERENCE PLAY OF THE YEAR! You can get this HUGE WINNER for just $35 and as always you WILL WIN THIS GAME or YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED! We are the WINNING MACHINES at Winners Inc.! We are now on an 145-75 run with all of our guaranteed Selections And we are currently 19-11 in the NBA and 56-32 in College Hoops!

La Clippers

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Kevin Francis

1000* NBA WESTERN CONFERENCE GAME OF THE YEAR
Date: Saturday, March 29, 2008
$30.00 Guaranteed: Today we are featuring our 1000* NBA WESTERN CONFERENCE GAME OF THE YEAR! You can get this GUARANTEED WINNER for just $30 and pay only after you win! We are currently 59-34 in College Hoops this year and we are 26-9 in the NBA this year for a total of 85-43!

Denver Nuggets

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Dr Bob

Saturday NBA Opinion
DENVER (-7) over Golden State
Denver’s annual late-season surge is well underway, as the Nuggets have covered in 9 of their last 10 games, and the inconsistent Warriors are due for a down game after beating Portland on Thursday. Denver is now 55-26-1 ATS from game 60 on (regular season only) under coach George Karl and the Nuggets are 77-46 ATS under Karl in home games if they did not play the previous night (15-4 ATS recently). Golden State, meanwhile, is only 8- 26-1 ATS after their last 35 wins and the Nuggets apply to a very good 64-15-2 ATS general situation. The problem with this play is the inflated line, as my ratings favor Denver by just 4 ½ points in this game. Using recent games only would result in a fair line of 6 ½ points, but that would assume that Denver’s trend of playing well later in the season has nothing to do with random variance – and there is certainly a good chance that it does. If I used Denver’s home games with rest against the Warriors games off a win then I could justify the higher line on this game (I would get a prediction of 7 ½ points), but that would assume that those team trends are 100% predictive, which of course they aren’t (or we’d all be hitting 70% simply playing team trends). I’ll lean with Denver at -7 points or less, but I will not make the Nuggets a Best Bet since the line is simply too high.

Louisville (+6) over North Carolina
North Carolina and Louisville have both been very impressive so far in this tournament, with both teams covering the spread in all 3 games. I expect Louisville to continue their pointspread run today as they qualify in a 20-4-2 ATS round 4 situation. Louisville struggled in their pre-conference schedule without big man David Padgett (4-6 ATS), but the Cardinals are 17-6 ATS with Padgett in the lineup, including 16-4 ATS when not favored by 14 points or more and 8-1 ATS as a favorite of less than 4 points or as an underdog – so they’ve played well against other good teams. North Carolina is 23-10-1 ATS this season but a lot of their spread wins were against mediocre or bad teams (12-2 ATS as a favorite of 14 points or more) and the Tarheels are just 2-3-1 ATS as a favorite of less than 8 points this season. My ratings favor North Carolina by 5 points after awarding the Heels 2 ½ points for playing in nearby Charlotte. As good as North Carolina has been in the tournament so far, my math model using only the 3 NCAA Tournament games for each team also favors the Tarheels by 5 points. The only thing keeping this from being a Best Bet on Louisville is the 114-75 ATS record of teams playing in their home state in the NCAA Tournament. I’ll lean with Louisville at +5 points or more. My predicted total is 153 points.

Xavier (+6 ½) over Ucla
UCLA is just 0-5 ATS the last 3 years as a favorite of more than 3 points in round 2 or higher of the NCAA Tournament (0-2 ATS this year) and the Bruins are up against a scrappy Xavier team that is 5-0-1 ATS in all NCAA tourney games under coach Sean Miller and 6-0 ATS under Miller as an underdog of 5 points or more. My ratings favor UCLA by just 5 points and teams seeded #3 or worse are 15-5-2 ATS as underdogs in round 4 against teams seeded #2 or better since 1995. I’ll consider Xavier a Strong Opinion at +6 points or more and I’ll lean with the Musketeers at +5 ½ or +5 points. My predicted total is 130 1/2 points.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Client9

The Love Gov
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2008
you have admitted to screwin with the forum

you will be shunned and bashed by everyone at ALL the forums if this keeps up

not wanting to share or post is one thing

posting bad shit on purpose to hurt others is fuked up!!!!!!!!!

Screwing with the forum???
I think not, I only screwed with you and you fuk buddy goldencocsucker.
You bothcan lick my sack.

Client9

The Love Gov
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2008
WHAT EXACTLY ARE BAD PLAYS....I HAVE BEEN PLAYING GOY'S POD'S GOM'S AND GOW'S AND GETTING KILLED...PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE BAD PLAYS....I KEEP FINDING THEM TOO OFTEN....:shrug:

You all have paid for plays, nothing to worry about.
I was just fuking with the copy and paste artists

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Client9

The Love Gov
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2008

Do you and your loverboy (Goldencocsucker) fighit who sticks it in who's ass first?

Client9

The Love Gov
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2008

It's pretty obvious who the problem is here, you and your butt buddy Goldencocsucker

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Client9

The Love Gov
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2008
What do they do? Paste your stuff on other forums??

I pay for what I get as do many others. These two BUTT BROTHERS go site to site not knowing if the plays are right or wrong posting them like they have some magic powers of getting plays.
Then form an opinion of what plays are good or bad. (they both have been getting it stuck in there ass of late) It's one think to share info, but it's another thing to try to build a site on info you copy from others.
It will bite them in the ass soon, I guarantee

Client9

The Love Gov
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2008
you will get your ass banned here jerkoff

i know what im doing - everybody helps everybody

your right i dont know if someone posts any bullshit - we are here to help each other and not fuk around by posting the wrong info- if you cant deal with that

get fukin lost assclown

(lol - client9 - you have to live your fantasies through an old ex govenor!!! lol)

you couldnt get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of fifties

This was one of the best sites on the web until you and your BUTT BUDDY got some kind of power here.

go back to the inside the anal cavity

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
IF YOU GUYS DON'T KNOCK THE SHIT OFF, YOU'RE GONE FOR GOOD!

JESUS CHRIST!