Dec 2, 2006
STEVE BUDIN

SATURDAY'S PICK
50 DIME PLAY

TWO-TEAM TEASER

GEORGIA

KENTUCKY

A note from Steve Budin:

Using the traditional six points you get in a two-team teaser, this Laughlin, Nevada-based group wants you to reduce the points you are laying with Georgia at Georgia Tech in addition to reducing the number of points you are laying with Kentucky at home versus Tennessee.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bassmaster007

ROLLTIDE
Forum Member
Sep 4, 2002
nunya
ATS LOCK
8 S Carolina
6 Marshall
6 Virginia Tech
5 Kentucky
5 Georgia

Hoops
5 Rhode Island
4 Wisconson
3 St. Louis

ATS FINANCIAL
4 Wake Forest
3 Wisconson
3 Okla St.

Hoops
4 Minnesota
3 California
ATS FINANCIAL
This is strait from the horses mouth.....Football only

Wake Forest pk.............4 Units

Notre Dame +5..............3 Units

OK ST. +13 1/2.............3 Units

I dont know where you wisky from, but this is Confirmed

MMST

Forum Member
Sep 30, 2006
ATS FINANCIAL
This is strait from the horses mouth.....Football only

Wake Forest pk.............4 Units

Notre Dame +5..............3 Units

OK ST. +13 1/2.............3 Units

I dont know where you wisky from, but this is Confirmed

You are correct, I made a mistake. Thanks for the correction. Sorry about that.

Big_Chief

Forum Member
Sep 9, 2007
Brandon Lang & Wayne Root?????

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Charlies Sports

saturday november 24, 2007.

ncaaf. tennessee @ kentucky over 63' (500* )

ncaaf. maryland+2' (30*)

ncaaf. kentucky-3 (20*)

ncaaf. south florida-8' (20*)

ncaaf. central fl-21 (10*)

ncaaf. va tech-3 (10*) free play

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

packdaddy

Forum Member
Nov 10, 2007
Michael Cannon

Take the points with the Bucks tonight when they host the Mavs.

Milwaukee is the fresher team here, having last played three days ago. They don't play for another three days, so the effort and intesity will be all out tonight.
Rookie Yi Jianlian is playing better every game and gives the Mavs a matchup problem in the post. Michael Redd can score with the best of them and Mo Williams is an underrated point guard.
Dallas comes into tonight's game having lost 111-107 last night at Indiana. This is their fourth game in five days and third road game in a row.
There's not going to be much left in the tank for them tonight, so taking the points with the home dog is the play here.
Take Milwaukee plus the points and I'm calling for an outright win.

5♦ MILWAUKEE

Take the points with Utah today when they take on rival Byu in the Holy War.
Both teams come into this game having won seven straight, but I like the Utes plus the points as they bring a stingier defense and a healthy Brian Johnson into this game.
Utah is ranked fifth in the nation defensively, allowing just 15.5 ppg. They have outscored their opponents 105-13 in their last three games and are coming off a 28-10 home win over New Mexico last Saturday. The Utes have forced nine turnovers in the last two games and have 28 on the season.
With Johnson back and healthy at quarterback, Utah has been rolling offensively as well. They can throw it just as well as they run it, and that will keep the Byu defense on its heels today.
Utah has won two straight in Provo and I wouldn't be surprised if they made it three today.
Take the points with the Utes as they stay within the number in the Holy War.

4♦ UTAH

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Larry Ness

Las Vegas Insider-CBB (9-1 run with all Insiders since Nov 16!)

My Las Vegas Insider is on Rhode Island at 7:00 ET. The loss of Toledo PG Payne due to personal reasons (no explanation) has been a 'killer.' This was already a team with little size, as the 6-7 Young (8.3-6.3) is the team's lone inside player (I'm not counting 6-9 freshman Anyijong, who's averaged 2.5-3.5 in 21 minutes/game). With Payne gone, the team's two best players, swingman Kent (18.3) nad 6-5 guard Amos (14.5), have no real "distributor!" Rhode Island is a veteran team which is well-coached and deep. Eight players get 15 minutes or more of action per game. The guard combo of junior Baron (14.3) and senior Bitee (7.5) is solid and the 6-8 Daniels (19.2-6.8) is easily the most talented player on the court. Rhode Island opened 5-0, before losing a tough 76-72 decision at Boston College. The Rams won 19 games LY (lost in A-10 finals) and didn't even get to play in the NIT. That WON'T be the case TY, as the Rams would feel an NIT bid this year would be a disappointment. As for Toledo, the Rockets have opened 1-3 and are going nowhere! Las Vegas Insider on Rhode Island.

goldengreek

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2006
WAYNE ROOT

Chairman - Duke
Millionaire - Ga Tech
Money Maker - Virginia
No Limit - San Jose St
Insider Circle - Wash St
Billionaire - Alabama

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg