Sean Payton

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ageecee

Forum Member
Aug 17, 1999
Louisiana
You have to be the dumbest fukin head coach ever. How these coaches get paid so much is mind boggling.

Inside 2 mins with one timeout left he decides to kickoff instead of trying to get an onside kick. I can maybe see with 2 timeouts you kick off but not with one. Denver gets the ball back with like 15 seconds.

Fukin stupid

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ageecee

Forum Member
Aug 17, 1999
Louisiana
You have to be the dumbest fukin head coach ever. How these coaches get paid so much is mind boggling.

Inside 2 mins with one timeout left he decides to kickoff instead of trying to get an onside kick. I can maybe see with 2 timeouts you kick off but not with one. Denver gets the ball back with like 15 seconds.

Fukin stupid

Add the Cincinnati coach to the list . Up 22-17 they decide to kick the XP instead of going for 2.

Mind boggling

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005

Fukin stupid
Well Einstein definitely has nothing to fear, that was something to witness.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LonghornMM

Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
Deer Park, TX
Yes, Payton made some dumb decisions. He has to make a QB change next week. Nix isn't ready.

Also, the refs completely controlled that game. They were given the memo to make sure that Pittsburgh covered.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg