SEC SPECIAL PLAY

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Joe De

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2002
mISSISSIPPI + the points

lsu will be looking at next week arkansas game and will be saving key players for this game

Note:

ole miss was winning in the fourth quarter against auburn two weeks ago at auburn, and guess who beat lsu at the beginning of the season with a score of 7-3.

this mississippi team is getting better every week and will be a formidal contender in the SEC next year under Ed Orgeron, coach.

this is not a laugher play for those who follow, because ole miss probably won't win.

heavy lean on the under on this game

will have two laugher picks this week and post saturday

s

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
Not soooo fast

Not soooo fast

Ole Miss is just plain bad. I don't mean young or any other excuse, you are bad! You have a proud tradition and hot girls, but your football team is very bad. This is the final home game for LaRon Landry, Possibly JaMarcus Russell, Dwayne Bowe and some other talented seniors. Add to the fact that we really hate ole miss for some recruiting alegations "orgeron telling Keiland Williams to go to USC, even though we got him. Its woodshead time. LSU will crush this inept ole miss unit.

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
Ole Miss is just plain bad. I don't mean young or any other excuse, you are bad! You have a proud tradition and hot girls, but your football team is very bad. This is the final home game for LaRon Landry, Possibly JaMarcus Russell, Dwayne Bowe and some other talented seniors. Add to the fact that we really hate ole miss for some recruiting alegations "orgeron telling Keiland Williams to go to USC, even though we got him. Its woodshead time. LSU will crush this inept ole miss unit.

You alwasy bash scott4usc for being a homer
yet any post with LSU in it your defending them.
go figure

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
No homer here

No homer here

I only presented a different perspective I actually played the over. I always like to present info when I can. Great showing against Ore St. Tulah, you bandwagon bandit

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
Tulah I live for the day

Tulah I live for the day

I want to play USC more than anything in the world. Is there any scenario in which LSU could face USC? If we win out (beat Ole Miss and Ark) we could get an at large bid, most likely to the Sugar Bowl. I would love to play USC, I really hate USC because they vanished thru the late 80's and early 90's then all of the sudden everyone is on their dic_. Pete Carrol is a great coach we hate them because the media is so on their dic_

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
I want to play USC more than anything in the world. Is there any scenario in which LSU could face USC? If we win out (beat Ole Miss and Ark) we could get an at large bid, most likely to the Sugar Bowl. I would love to play USC, I really hate USC because they vanished thru the late 80's and early 90's then all of the sudden everyone is on their dic_. Pete Carrol is a great coach we hate them because the media is so on their dic_

you're not getting a bcs bid

sorry buddy

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
you're not getting a bcs bid

sorry buddy

Why not? LSU wins out and doesn't get a BCS bid would be as much of a joke as USC winning out and not getting a spot in the title game.

I'm dying to hear your response

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
Why not? LSU wins out and doesn't get a BCS bid would be as much of a joke as USC winning out and not getting a spot in the title game.

I'm dying to hear your response

which of the 2 at-large bcs spots is going to lsu?

who are you passing up to get that invite?

:sadwave:

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
lsu is one of the 3 or 4 best teams in the country but they have only themselves to blame if theyre shut out of a bcs game.

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
lsu is one of the 3 or 4 best teams in the country but they have only themselves to blame if theyre shut out of a bcs game.

name three better teams, i dare you....how dare you point out facts against lsu/sec

:nono:

while lsu may be a talented team and could beat anybody, anywhere, they are NOT going to a bcs bowl...esp is boise has to be invited

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
which of the 2 at-large bcs spots is going to lsu?

who are you passing up to get that invite?

:sadwave:

High ranking BCS teams which will lose imo:

ND to USC
Arky to LSU (Although I like Arky in matchup w/ Fla)
Rutgers to WVA and maybe Cincy

Let me guess, both BCS at large will come from the Big10(Wisky and Ohio St/Mich loser)....no chance

If LSU wins out, I like BCS matchup b/w LSU and Ohio St/Mich loser.

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
name three better teams, i dare you....how dare you point out facts against lsu/sec

:nono:

I live and breath LSU football, and have long before Saban rejuvenated this program, but I play on and against LSU the way I see it. I have played against LSU more than on them this season by far. Unfortunately, I've lost more than won on LSU games. I do not appreciate your smug commentary. I may be wrong about you, but you come off as a real prick.

I have decided against ever responding to you until I witness you post ANY decent plays, analysis or capping info. GL down the road

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
nd
boise
mich-osu loser

all above lsu in the pecking order for a bcs at large bid

throw in fla-ark loser, aub, cal, etc and im not sure how you figure lsu is gonna be one of 2 at large teams selected.

then again, im a prick so what do i know.