SEC SPECIAL PLAY

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
lsu is one of the 3 or 4 best teams in the country but they have only themselves to blame if theyre shut out of a bcs game.

:nono: :nono: :nono:

I strongly disagree!

Shouldn't a team EARN a top 3 or 4 ranking? :shrug:

Lets see.......

LSU played 4 of their first 5 games @home. BRUTAL! :scared

LSU only plays 4 road games ALL YEAR. BRUTAL! :scared

LSU has only 1 win on the road ALL season. LSU a top 3 or 4 team with only 1 win on the road????

LSU plays 8 home games. HOW EASY IS THAT!!!! :lol2

LSU has wins over........

Louisiana-Lafayette
Arizona
Tulane
Mississippi St.
Kentucky
Fresno St.
@TN (only road win for LSU)
Alabama

One impressive win all season and you think they are top 3 or 4 team? :mj07:

What the hell has LSU done to impress you.? :shrug:

Scoring 10pts against Florida?
Scoring 3 pts against Auburn?

Maybe LSU's 42pt win against Louisiana-Lafayette impressed you enough to give them the label of being a top 3 or 4 team in the country.

LSU is NOT a top 3 or 4 team in my book. Why? They have done $hit all season. :142smilie

Last edited:

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
nd
boise
mich-osu loser

all above lsu in the pecking order for a bcs at large bid

throw in fla-ark loser, aub, cal, etc and im not sure how you figure lsu is gonna be one of 2 at large teams selected.

then again, im a prick so what do i know.

I guess you are a prick if you challenge the SEC and hold SEC teams accountable for their actions.

Just like G-Man posting LSU being a top 3 or 4 team in the country even though LSU has accomplished squat. SEC teams expect everything to be handed to them on silver platter.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

UMRebel

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
MS
I second that Joe De! So some of these Tiger fans can shut up. I'm tired of these band wagon LSU fans! You wouldn't hear about them until they shared the national title a few years ago. Just wished that damn receiver would have caught that end zone td in the final drive from Eli that year. If he caught it, No shared title for them. None of these B.S. from tigers this and that! I know Ole Miss sucks right now but damn it we are die hard fans from ugly to greatness.....not bandwagon shit after you win the title. If they sucked, You wouldn't hear a peep out of them. Funny how things work..... You win something then all the closet fans come out!

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
I second that Joe De! So some of these Tiger fans can shut up. I'm tired of these band wagon LSU fans! You wouldn't hear about them until they shared the national title a few years ago. Just wished that damn receiver would have caught that end zone td in the final drive from Eli that year. If he caught it, No shared title for them. None of these B.S. from tigers this and that! I know Ole Miss sucks right now but damn it we are die hard fans from ugly to greatness.....not bandwagon shit after you win the title. If they sucked, You wouldn't hear a peep out of them. Funny how things work..... You win something then all the closet fans come out!

Nice outing for your squad last night. I like your fiery HC. Best of luck down the road.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg