Seriously? Does ANYBODY agree with Mahomes?

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Come on, man!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Bateman

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
His fine will be over $20K -110 under $20K -110?

Reactions: boomer1

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
It was a penalty. His thinking is the refs shouldn’t decide the ending of a game. That’s why he kept quite on last weeks missed PI.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
I don't agree.

And, I think Vegas needed Buffalo? We can get a confirmation when yyz gets back from Christmas shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: boomer1
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

athaole

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 14, 2021
No. Mahomes is projecting his unhappiness towards a safe topic. He wants to be yelling at his God damn teammates. But he can't. Pull a Brady and restructure your deal to get non scab wrs. I agree the officials stink but we are talking about an nfl player lining up off sides.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
that was a really bad look for him. And Reid too. Gimme a break. That crackhead Toney wasn’t even close to being behind the ball. Dumbbbbbbbb

theshiek

Forum Member
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
If he were complaining about Murray’s “catch” I might be more sympathetic, but the offsides was all Toney. Most receivers look to the ref for alignment, he never did.

Reactions: Four Corners

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Come on, man!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I don't blame him for losing his shit on that situation over the way they have been called past couple seasons. I would have too! That being said , very offsides and if you're the ref and are being instructed by your bosses to call this , what's your options? If this wasn't called and Buffalo loses doesn't the NFL Network and ESPN etc, criticize the refs for missing the call and costing them their season? I'm glad Buffalo won and glad I'm not betting cause this is the shit that makes you 🤪

Reactions: Randercity
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
I had KC on a straight bet and the 5th team on a parley, with the other 4 games in. So that game was huge for me. But Mahomes and Reid should have kept their mouth shut. Now...if the guy wasn't offsides, then that would be something to bitch about, but he clearly WAS offsides...and it cost them the game. My question is...how in the fuck can you line up offsides? That just shouldn't happen, especially in the last minute of the frickin game! Just another reason why I shouldn't be betting on this shit.

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
In his defense, 3 game build up so it was more than just that call. Earlier in the game, he felt Von Miller lined up in the neutral zone. Thought he had a free play but didn't, no call.

2 weeks ago Chiefs were all dropping passes faster than Taylor drops a new single... then late in game, MVS has pass go through his hands near the goal line. CHIEFS lose

Last week, Chiefs down by 8, little over a minute to go, MVS is again open downfield and gets mugged at the 5, no call. Kelce gets a 2 hand shove in the back in the end zone on Hail Mary, no call. CHIEFS lose

Last night was legit offsides, no question, but man... what a game changer and erased a HOF play by Kelce. Oh and cost me another grand, just like the two prior games. 🤬

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231210_193744_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231210_193744_Chrome.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 12

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
He acted like an entitled little bitch. The call was correct.

pointspred fred

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2002
Boulder Colorado
Correct call for sure. Mahomes acted like a bitch for sure. But the call shouldn't have been made. Especially in that spot. Same thing as a dickface cop giving you a speeding ticket for 57 in a 55. Yes, it's the correct call by the cop. Still a weak ass call that didn't have to be made. I had Bills and won big. Loved the call. But hated the call.

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
Same thing as a dickface cop giving you a speeding ticket for 57 in a 55.
Referring to a Police Officer as a "dickface cop" is disturbing. Let's hope you never have to rely on a "dickface cop" to save your life or the life of one of your loved ones!! :mad:

Reactions: Slumdog
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Referring to a Police Officer as a "dickface cop" is disturbing. Let's hope you never have to rely on a "dickface cop" to save your life or the life of one of your loved ones!! :mad:
I agree. Didn't think about the negative connotation, just the speeding ticket scenario. I have lots of friends who were cops. Dangerous as schite for my one friend who was a philly cop. Good point.

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
Mahomes had a much different tone Monday afternoon, retracting his statements on 610 sports radio.

“Obviously you don’t react that way. I mean I care, man. I love it, I love this game, I love my teammates and I want to go out there and put everything on the line to win,” Mahomes said. “But obviously, can’t do that. Can’t be that way towards officials or really anybody in life.”

“Probably regret acting like that, but more than anything, I regret the way I acted toward Josh after the game ’cause he had nothing to do with it. I was still hot and emotional, but you can’t do that, man.

“It’s not a great example for kids watching the game. I was more upset about that than I was about me on the sideline.”

Reactions: rocky mountain
Bet on MyBookie