Seriously? Does ANYBODY agree with Mahomes?

pointspred fred

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2002
Boulder Colorado
Referring to a Police Officer as a "dickface cop" is disturbing. Let's hope you never have to rely on a "dickface cop" to save your life or the life of one of your loved ones!! :mad:
You're a clown bro. Stop trying to make trouble where there is none. My uncle was a cop. My wifes brothers are cops. Most cops are awesome. Some, like ones who give speeding tickets to people who are going 57 in a 55 are dickheads. As a matter of fact, ask the next police officer you see, or Judge for that matter, if a cop who gives speeding tickets to people going 2 mph over the limit are assholes. See what response you get. Now piss off and stop trying to create hate where there is none. There's too much of that garbage in the world. If you're truly "disturbed" by me saying what I said, you really need to seek help. Grow the hell up already.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
You're a clown bro. Stop trying to make trouble where there is none. My uncle was a cop. My wifes brothers are cops. Most cops are awesome. Some, like ones who give speeding tickets to people who are going 57 in a 55 are dickheads. As a matter of fact, ask the next police officer you see, or Judge for that matter, if a cop who gives speeding tickets to people going 2 mph over the limit are assholes. See what response you get. Now piss off and stop trying to create hate where there is none. There's too much of that garbage in the world. If you're truly "disturbed" by me saying what I said, you really need to seek help. Grow the hell up already.
I agree with these specifics!

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
You refer to cops as "dickface"...I take offense to that. You say..."stop trying to create hate where there is none"...where in my post am I creating hate? But you can call me a clown and to piss off and to grow up...but that's ok with you? Typical. LOL

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie