personal best......................lakers
total.............................knicks over
inner circle.....................hornets
3 star.........................portland

taipans

Forum Member
Jun 15, 2000
NY
going to be tied up in the morning. i may not be able to post until mid afternoon tomorrow

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
indiancowboy

Dartmouth +5

I believe Dartmouth has a nice opportunity to win outright here and you know very well that if I believe my team has a chance to win outright, I will gladly take them. In fact, the basis of my handicapper is games in which teams can win outright at 35% or better and catching 5 points which I believe leads to 60% significance - that's what I did quite a lot last month and that produced sound profit. The basics of this play is this - Princeton is a top 300 team, they should not even be favored in this game and frankly, my model shows that this game should be a pick-em at best. I want you to look at the total first - a total of 113 and these have been the results from previous years:

02/23/07 DART 53 - PRINC 43
02/10/07 PRINC 44 - DART 45
02/24/06 PRINC 63 - DART 60
02/11/06 DART 49 - PRINC 52

In a game in which a princeton offense runs, the 5 points is significant and Dartmouth has won road games as they are a top 250 team against the likes of New Hampshire, a top 275 team, Colgate a top 200 team and losing to a top 200 Big East Rutgers team by 5 on the road. Princeton has lost 10 in a row including to Manhattaan a top 275 team at home and this game is a coin flip and I will take Dartmouth and the 5 points here. I have been on Dartmouth several times this year and Dartmouth is 6-1 ATS as an underdog of 0.6 to 6.5 in their last 7 road games and the Tigers are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 home games. I think Dartmouth wins outright personally as Princeton should not be favored given their results this year.

Hornets/Kings Under 203

I have some big gonads, but not even I will go against the Hornets given their winning streak. In fact, I think the public is going to get absolutely buried in this game - this is likely to be the biggest burial this Friday night in all the games as I think this game goes to the Kings and the Under - both 65% and 70% plays that the public is on the opposite side of. But, this does open up a nice trend here as the Hornets do not shoot as well on the road as they do at home. They are a defensive, young, athletic, physical team that relies on screens for the likes of Peja, West and Paul to get up effective shots. But, the Kings are a lanky team with the likes of Miller, Artest and Salmons and I think they will give the Hornets a tough time in shooting the ball. Personally, I think the Kings win this game outright, but I will gladly take the under rather than going against the Hornets.I think this game is going to be physical and a much slower pace and although the side is tough, I do think it goes under. The under is 11-3 when the Hornets face a team with a winning home record and the under is 4-1 for the Kings when they face a team with a winning record at home - meaning the defenses for both respective teams show up.

Rockets/Pacers Over 202

This is my third favorite play today, but still something that I'm going to roll with for a couple of reasons. First off, the NBA is about motivation, any given night, anything can happen. I say that because despite how well the Rockets have been playing without McGrady, the Pacers could win this game as McGrady comes back into the lineup today. The Pacers have also lost 4 in a row - why is this important? Well, 3 of those games were on the road, then they came back home to play a defensive Pistons team and nearly won outright, while the game pushed over. Well, I wouldn't be surprised to see the same happen here as I have a spreadsheet that lets me know when teams play similarly styled teams the following day - I have the Rockets and Pistons as similarly styled defensive teams. I think the Pacers are active today, and wouldn't be surprised to see this go over the total similar to when the Rockets played the Sonics on the road and won 109-107. I have this game at 212 for what it's worth. The under is 10-1 in the last 11 meetings, but I think that changes today, the over is 5-0-1 when the Pacers play on 2 days rest and the over is 9-2-1 when the Rockets play on the road against a team with a losing home record - meaning weak teams show up at home against the Rockets - such as the Sonics. Over is also 4-1 for the Rockets when they are road favorites

neteagle

Forum Member
Oct 26, 2007
Advance Analysis

Advance Analysis

(Sunday) 3* New York Giants (Play's rated 1*-5*)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
ROQQIN RIQ LOVES THE PHILADELPHIA 76ERS ON THE MONEYLINE....+ 160 GL AND PICK UP AN EXTRA 1600 WITH ME TONIGHT PEOPLE.......:Yep: :Yep:

Real Deal

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2008
Steam On-Line Guaranteed Selections
Date: Friday, February 01, 2008
$40.00 Guaranteed: Tonight we have isolated a VERY STRONG NBA OVER & UNDER SELECTION that can only be rated as our 500% NBA NON CONFERENCE TOTALS PLAY OF THE YEAR! Get this WINNER now for just $40 and pay only after you win! We will post our records each day for basketball just like we did for football. So far this year we are 29-11 in the NBA and 33-14 in College Basketball for a total of 62-25 this year in HOOPS. 2/1/2008

500% NBA NON CONFERENCE TOTALS PLAY OF THE YEAR
UNDER 200 Utah and Washington 8:05 EST

Real Deal

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2008
Mike Neri Sports - Late Service

BACK TOMORROW AFTER 12:35 EST FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE.

Friday February 1, 2008

NBA BASKETBALL

THREE STAR: 502 Toronto -6.5 7:05 EST

THREE STAR: 507 Orlando -4 7:05 EST

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
**** MY PLAYS FOR TODAY ****

---CBB---------------
(8*) CORNELL------------------------(WINNER)
(7*) HARVARD-----------------------(LOSER)
(6*) IONA------------------------------(WINNER)
(6*) FAIRFIELD-----------------------(LOSER)

---NBA---------------
(7*) LAKERS/RAPTORS: UNDER----------(LOSER)
(6*) TRAILBLAZERS------------------------(LOSER)

---NHL--------------
(8*) DETROIT------------------------(WINNER)

1-10* (108-85-5)
(3-4 TODAY) (111-89-5 OVERALL)

Bootlegbobby

Mr. Sports
Forum Member
Dec 11, 2007
Bay Area
****BOOTLEGS PERSONAL PLAYS******

-----NBA-------
(8*) NEW ORLEANS -3.5---------(LOSER)
(8*) NO/SAC OVER 204----------(WINNER)
(6*) ORLANDO -3.5----------------(LOSER)
(5*) NEW JERSEY -4---------------(WINNER)

-----CBB--------
(5*) DARTMOUTH +5--------------(WINNER)
(5*) FAIRFIELD -7-------------------(LOSER)
(5*) IONA -2---------------------------(WINNER)
(5*) PENN -2---------------------------(WINNER)

(1-10 UNIT PLAYS)

5 - 3 TODAY +9 UNITS

OVERALL
22 - 18 - 1
+20 UNITS

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg