Money Move...NY Giants
Consensus...New Orleans (NBA)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
FERRINGO FOOTBALL

3.5-Unit Play. Take #109 New York Giants (+7.5) over Dallas (4:30 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 12)
It?s pretty tough to beat a team twice in the same season ? much less three times in a row. I do think that the Cowboys are at least a bit distracted by the whole Romo Situation. And I do think that they are overvalued because they are America?s team. The Giants were stride-for-stride with Dallas in their last meeting and I think that they perform well enough on the road (8-1 ATS) to be a threat in this game. Also, if T.O. is too injured to perform or is limited in any way then I think New York is in a perfect position. Yes, Eli is a mess. But Tony Romo really isn?t much more predictable and then there?s the Wade Philips Factor. The player to watch for is Terry Glenn. If he is healthy and can be effective then we are in trouble. But I think the Giants can win this game outright so I?m taking the points.

LOL

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Strike Point Sports

3-Unit Play. #109 Take New York +7.5 over Dallas (Sunday - 4:30 pm)

Dallas has beaten the Giants already twice this year, but both times the 'Boys came into that game playing better football. Not this time around. New York is clicking right now, and they are a big time road success at 8-1 this season. Eli Manning is playing smart, efficient football, while the G-Men defense is the main reason for their success. Dallas sometimes gets pass happy and that plays right into the hands of New York's front four with Strahan, Osi and company. The Giants are capable of getting into a shootout and coming out on top, but their defense will be ready to contain the Dallas offense and keep this one fairly low scoring. Look for a very scrappy game from the Giants, as they will do everything to get the win. I see a good chance that happens, but the points will be good just the same. Play New York in this one.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007

MR A

Sunday, January 13th 4:30 p.m. est.

NY Giants (11-6) at Dallas (13-3) New York Giants + 7.5

The Giants have played sound and quarterback Eli Manning has been proficient in the past few contests, while the Cowboys and Romo haven't played well the past month. Dallas is the better team and should win, but the Giants have the drive and will make this a hard fought fight. New York is 7-1 away from home this season and 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a road underdog.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
GINA

Sunday, January 13th 4:30 p.m. est.
New York Giants (11-6) at Dallas Cowboys (13-3)
Texas Stadium - Irving, Texas

Expect another close battle in the playoffs. The Giants have played outstanding on the road, 7-1 record, but the Cowboys offense with Romo?s passing game should be enough to cover the line that dropped to 6?. Dallas has won the last three meetings.

Dallas Cowboys

Deano's Free B

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2008
Flint, MI
Lang cost me a lot of money on his rock solid 30 dimer which sucked!!!! oh well, lets get it back baby, you have to be solid all week, i'm wagering it all so i can get back on track again bud!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg