GOOD LUCK!! :00hour :00x1

Arthur Ralph

Super Picks NC Charlotte

900 GOLD KEY winner SAN DIEGO STATE

Free Play: UAB

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
I'd like to thank Lockloser for being the 1 and only guy to chip in on the Arthur Ralph packages that I have been buying. It was nice to see someone kind enough to step up and lend a hand in that regard. Kudos to you my good man.

:toast:

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Brandon Lang

10 dime
UTEP
UAB

5 dime
UCSB
Tulsa
UNC Charlotte

free play Cincinnati

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
WINNERS EDGE

NBA:
ATLANTA HAWKS PK , 2 UNITTS
DETROIT PISTONS PK , 2 UNITS

CBB:
TULSA - 4 , 3 UNITS
UAB + 6 , 2 UNITS
FLORIDA - 10 , 2 UNITS

Delevan

Forum Member
Mar 5, 2008
Ken Jenkins

5 Star Buffalo Sabres -170

Pac Sta
3 Star NC Charolette +9.5

Deano's Free B

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2008
Flint, MI
HP

HP

Josh Dean

"Tonight were sweeping our rated plays!"

300* Tulsa

100* Boston (MLB)

100* Denver

Free Pick: Seattle

JMeyers

------

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fastandcash

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2005
Arthur Ralph

Arthur Ralph

Eddie,
Last time you bought the subscription to Arthur Ralph I offered to pay half with you. I said I would mail you a check if you wanted me to. I never heard back from you so I thought you were ok. If you need me, I am here for you . Once again..let me know. Since I don't bet baseball, I wont be around until Football season starts up. If you want, I will buy the first package of the Football season.

Thanks for everything....I am truley gratefull.

to1

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2007
Wolkosky Milan

519-421-18 last one hundred ninety three days
184-147-5 last seventy five days
1-2 Yesterday

Today:

10* DETROIT -1
10* MEMPHIS +7?
10* NEW ORLEANS -4?

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
Fast,

I must have missed that post, I apologize. If it got lost on like Page 2 or 3 or something, I may have just missed it. Thank you as well for your support. I do not play baseball either so the football plan sounds good to me. Thanks again!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

taipans

Forum Member
Jun 15, 2000
NY
Rob Veno--
3/19/08 NBA Golden State -9 (641)

3/19/08 CBB UAB +5.5 (647)

3/19/08 CBB Blue Chip: Florida Over 137 -110 (652)

3/19/08 CBB UTEP Over 142 -110 (672)

3/19/08 CBB Washington Over 145.5 -110 (674)

Fairway Jay--
3/20/08 CBB 20* Big Drive: Xavier -8.5 (712)

3/19/08 CBB Big Drive: Bradley -6 (668)

ANALYSIS: CBI Tournament underdogs were the way to go on Tuesday, but this is a ?Fairway Favorite? that can extend and get us the ?green?. Cincinnati (13-18) is the only tournament team to be included in the field with a losing record. The Bearcats overachieved at times this season, but ran out of gas down the stretch while losing six-straight contests. Sophomore guard Deonta Vaughn has been the go-to guy, but now faces a Bradley team that is fully healthy with quick, explosive guard play led by senior star and consummate point guard Daniel Ruffin (15 ppg/6 apg). Shooting guard Andrew Warren (13 ppg) returns to the lineup after missing the last five games with a broken hand. Along with guards Ruffin and Jeremy Crouch (15 ppg), the Braves pose a potent perimeter scoring attack. The Braves will pressure the ball and force turnovers as MVC leaders in steals, assists, scoring and 3-pointers made. Bradley has been a very solid performer on their home court, going 32-10 SU and 27-14 ATS the past three years led by Ruffin. Adding to the support of the Braves is a better than 67% situation favoring rested and focused home teams in this price range that lost the first game of their conference tournament. Cincinnati?s shot just 41% in conference play, and expect the Bearcats slide to continue and their season finally end. Take Bradley.

3/19/08 NBA New Orleans -5 (636)

ANALYSIS: Rockets incredible winning streak came to an end with a Boston 'bombing' last night, and now Houston is going into a 'Hornets nest' in a terrible letdown spot back-to-back. Take the most improved team in the West to continue their strong surge and ?together? play, as a win gives New Orleans the best record in the Western Conference.

3/19/08 NBA Seattle +10.5 (640)

ANALYSIS: Long term solid situational support on the struggling Sonics, who have played no defense during their current 8-game slide. Enter the high-scoring Suns, who have won five-straight games and look to be coming together and more comfortable with ?Shaq? in the lineup. Phoenix has shot ?lights out? their last two games at 55% and 60%. Looks easy going against this Seattle defense and the sliding Sonic ?slumpers?, doesn?t it? Phoenix is playing back-to-back games following win at Portland Tuesday night. Do you have the 'balls' to back Seattle following recent embarrassment at Denver? Contrary call on big home 'Dog

3/19/08 CBB Tulsa Under 121 -110 (670)

ANALYSIS: Leading scorer Michael Bramos out for Miami, Ohio, and coach Coles and interim Henderson like to see the Redhawks run through their offense and Miami values possessions with their weaving, methodical half-court sets. Look at recent results vs. Kent and last season's NCAA tourney loss to high-scoring Oregon (58-56) and you'll see Miami is able to slow and control pace while demanding defensive effort. Tulsa coach Wojcek also preaches defense to the Hurricanes, who allowed just 41% shooting in Conference USA play and were the no. 2 scoring defense. They have a dominant shot-blocker in Jerome Jordan and will minimize second-chance opportunities. This looks like a contest where the first team to 55 points wins. Play 'under' the total

ER Sports--
3/19/08 NBA Playmaker: Charlotte +5.5 (629)

3/19/08 NBA New Orleans -5 (636)

Scott Tissue

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2008
ats basketball lock club

6units tulsa
4units uab
3units hornets --nba

ats hockey lock club

4units sharks
3units dallas

50cent

Forum Member
Dec 12, 2007
Matty O'Shea | CBB Sides Single-Dime Bet
723 George Mason 6 (-110) Bodog vs 724 NotreDame
Analysis: The Notre Dame Fighting Irish are a very confident and talented bunch, but I simply think they will be overconfident in this game going against a team that is used to being underestimated in George Mason. The Patriots advanced to the Final Four just two years ago and will hang tough with Notre Dame in this game until the very end. Fighting Irish head coach Mike Brey was not terribly disappointed that his team lost to Marquette in the quarterfinals of the Big East Tournament, which is a clear sign that he thinks they will have a cakeWalk in the first round. I like this Notre Dame team a lot, but they have a lot to prove to me when playing away from home. I also believe George Mason is a very dangerous foe here in this spot and should stay within the number, so bet the Patriots to cover as my Single DIme NCAA Tournament Underdog Play O' the Day for Thursday.

Matty O'Shea | NBA Sides Double-Dime Bet
638 CLE 1 (-110) Sportsbetting.com vs 637 DET
Analysis: The Cavs have dropped three of their last four games both SU & ATS, but all of those losses were on the road. They have won seven in a row at home - going 4-3 ATS - since dropping three in a row at the Quicken Loans Arena, all against Western Conference opponents. Cleveland is 8-1 ATS in the last nine meetings with the Pistons and will be playing with revenge after losing by 35 points at Detroit back in November. Cavs star LeBron James did not play the second half of that game after spraining his left index finger, turning a five-point game at halftime into a blowout. This will also be the first meeting between Cleveland's Ben WaLlace and his former team as a member of the Cavs. Wallace enjoyed a lot of regular-season success against the Pistons as a member of the Bulls, winning six of his last seven meetings with them before getting traded to Cleveland. Detroit is just 4-10 ATS in its last 14 road games, and the Cavs have dominated Central Division opponents with a 17-6 ATS mark in their last 23. Bet Cleveland as my DoubLe Dime NBA TV Play O' the Week.

Matty O'Shea | CBB Total Single-Dime Bet
726 Washington St. / 725 Winthrop Under 112 BetUS
Analysis: This is the lowest total on the board, and with good reason. Both teams like to slow the pace of the game and ranked among the Top 10 defensive teams in the country during the regular season. Winthrop held its three opponents to an average of less than 49 points in winning the Big South Tournament while Washington State needs to play better defense in hopes of returning to early-seaSon form when the Cougars got off to a 14-0 start. The UNDER is 8-1 in Winthrop's last nine neutral site games, and I believe this could very well be the lowest-scoring game of the Big Dance, so stay with that trend and bet the UNDER as my Single Dime NCAA Tournament Total PlaY O' the Day for Thursday.

Matty O'Shea | CBB Total Single-Dime Bet
822 Clemson / 821 Villanova Over 142 BetUS
Analysis: Both of these teams have played very well offensively on neutral courts this season, with Clemson averaging 82.6 points per game and Villanova averaging nearly 75. The Wildcats have also averaged 72.5 points in their last four games compared to almost 78 for the Tigers. In addition, the OVER is 11-3 in Clemson's last 14 non-conference games. Both teams feature strong guard play and should be rested enough to turn this game into a shootout. That's why I'm betting the OVER as my Single Dime NCAA Tournament Total Play O' the Day for Friday.

Matty O'Shea | CBB Sides Single-Dime Bet
717 Kent St. -2 (-110) BetUS vs 718 UNLV
Analysis: The Kent State Golden Flashes are the real deal, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them duplicate UNLV's run to the Sweet 16 a year ago. The Runnin' Rebels built off last year's success in the NCAA Tournament by having another solid season, due mostly to their outstanding play at home. They have the benefit of playing the Mountain West Tournament at home and capitalized on that by winning it the last two years. They are just an average road team though and will be tested by a Kent State team that was ranKed in the Top 25 for the first time ever after winning at St. Mary's. Even though the Golden Flashes followed that big victory up with a loss, they have rebounded nicely by winning five straight heading into the Big Dance, going 4-1 ATS. They are also an outstanding 16-2 ATS in their last 18 Thursday games, so look for their success to continue here and bet Kent as my Single Dime NCAA Tournament Side Play O' thE Day for ThurSday.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
BEN BURNS

COLLEGE BASKETBALL

MORGAN STATE
Game: Morgan State vs. Virginia Tech Game Time: 3/19/2008 7:00:00 PM Prediction: Morgan State Reason: I'm taking the points with MORGAN STATE. While neither team is thrilled to be here, I feel that Morgan State is the 'happier' of the two clubs. The Bears expected to reach the NCAA Tournament but were upset in the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference championship by Coppin State.The Hokies, who lost a pair of heartbreakers down the stretch, hoped to receive an at large invitation. It didn't happen and they're feeling 'snubbed' as a result. With that mindset, I expect it to be difficult to bounce back and be expected to beat a team by more than 17 points. The Bears are well coached as Bozeman, the MEAC's coach of the year, led Cal to the NCAAs three times. Good coaching is important when trying to motivate a team in this situation and I expect Bozeman to be able to rally his troops. He was quoted as saying: "I keep encouraging them that there are not a lot of teams that still play, 22 wins is a great season and hopefully we can add to that." NCAA or NIT, the Bears are still in the Division I postseason for the first time in school history, making this a big deal for them. Note that Morgan State is 15-2 its last 17 games and the two losses came by just three combined points. The Bears also played some quality non-conference opponents tough, as they lost by only four at both Connecticut and Miami while losing by eight at Seton Hall. The Hokies are an up and coming team and they've certainly got some talent. However, with coach Greenberg calling the selection committee: "certifiably insane," I expect there to be some distraction, as the deflated players think about "what might have been." Facing a Morgan State squad which has allowed less than 70 points in eight straight games, look for the Hokies to have their hands full, falling to 3-7 ATS the last 10 times that they were listed as home favorites of greater than a dozen points.

*NIT Opening RD GOY
MORGAN STATE

NBA

NEW ORLEANS

Game: Houston Rockets vs. New Orleans Hornets Game Time: 3/19/2008 8:05:00 PM Prediction: New Orleans Hornets Reason: I'm playing on NEW ORLEANS. The Rockets streak finally came to an end last night. When teams are involved in such an extended winning streak like that, they're on a real emotional high the entire time. The longer the streak, the harder they typically "crash" (experience an emotional letdown) after the streak comes to an end. I expect that to be the case here. The Hornets, who beat Chicago by 11 points last time out, lost twice to the Rockets during "the streak." That's worth noting as we find them at 19-11-1 ATS the last 31 times that they faced an opponent which defeated them in the previous meeting. They're also 20-10-1 ATS the last 31 times they were coming off a double-digit victory. The Hornets, who had last night off, rallied from a double-digit deficit to beat the Bulls last time out. Look for them to build off that effort as they earn an important victory over their division rival this evening.

CLEVELAND
Game: Detroit Pistons vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Game Time: 3/19/2008 8:05:00 PM Prediction: Cleveland Cavaliers Reason: I'm playing on CLEVELAND. The Cavs will have major payback on their minds as the Pistons embarrassed them 109-74 at Detroit back in November. The Cavs are a different team now though and they're playing with a lot more confidence. They're also playing on their homecourt after having had last night off, while catching the Pistons off a game vs. Denver last night. Note that the Cavs are 65-43 SU the past three seasons when facing an opponent which defeated them in the previous meeting and that they're 3-0 SU/ATS the last three series meetings here at Cleveland. Looking back further and we find them at 9-3 ATS the last 12 times these teams met here. Addtionally, note the Lebron left in the second quarter of the earlier game. Despite the November loss, the Cavs are also a profitable 33-19-3 ATS during that stretch when facing a divisional opponent. I expect Lebron and co. to view this as a "statement game" and for them to deliver a huge effort.

INDIANA

Game: Charlotte Bobcats vs. Indiana Pacers Game Time: 3/19/2008 7:05:00 PM Prediction: Indiana Pacers Reason: I'm laying the points with INDIANA. If it wasn't completely "official" already, the Bobcats should have lost all hope of making the playoffs on Monday. Playing a "must win" game against Memphis, the team which had the fewest wins in the West, the Bobcats were outscored 56-30 in the second half. They're now five games behind eighth-place Atlanta and they've got three other teams in between them. Coach Sam Vincent described the Bobcats as: "out of gas." That's no surprise considering that this evening's game will be their sixth straight on the road. Afterwards, they return home for one game (vs. Miami) before immediately heading out to the West Coast for four games. After returning home from that trip, they'll play a home and home series against the Raptors, sandwiched by a game vs. the Cavs. In other words, they have no hope of making the playoffs. The players know this and I expect it to translate into a poor defensive effort tonight. That should spell trouble against an Indiana team which is still very much alive in the playoff race and which has scored 110 or more points in three of its last four games. The Pacers, who are two games ahead of the Bobcats and who have a signficantly easier remaining schedule, come off a momentum-building double-digit win over the Knicks. Mike Dunleavy scored 36 points and Danny Granger added 26 with 11 rebounds. While Indiana's last six victories have all come by a minimum of seven points, Charlotte's last six losses have all come by a minimum of eight points. Look for the Pacers to put up big points once again, avenging a pair of earlier losses at Charlotte and improving to 19-9 ATS the last 28 times they were listed as home favorites in the -3.5 to -6 range.

OVER pacers/bobcats

Game: Charlotte Bobcats vs. Indiana Pacers Game Time: 3/19/2008 7:05:00 PM Prediction: over Reason: I'm playing on Indiana and Charlotte to finish OVER the total. If it wasn't completely "official" already, the Bobcats should have lost all hope of making the playoffs on Monday. Playing a "must win" game against Memphis, the team which had the fewest wins in the West, the Bobcats were outscored 56-30 in the second half. They're now five games behind eighth-place Atlanta and they've got three other teams in between them. Coach Sam Vincent described the Bobcats as: "out of gas." That's no surprise considering that this evening's game will be their sixth straight on the road. Afterwards, they return home for one game (vs. Miami) before immediately heading out to the West Coast for four games. After returning home from that trip, they'll play a home and home series against the Raptors, sandwiched by a game vs. the Cavs. In other words, they have no hope of making the playoffs. The players know this and I expect it to translate into a poor defensive effort tonight. They should be better offensively than they have been recently though, as the Pacers allow a whopping 105.7 points per game. The Pacers always like to push the tempo and they'll definitely be looking to do so against a road-weary opponent. The Pacers have seen the OVER go 7-2-1 their last 10 games, scoring 110 or more points in three of their last four. Additionally, they've seen the OVER go 15-7-1 the last 23 times they played a game with an over/under line of 210 or greater, including 8-2 in 10 home games with a total of 210 or greater this season. Meanwhile, we also find the OVER at 4-0 this season when the Bobcats have played a game with an over/under line of 210 or greater. Its also worth noting that the Bobcats have seen the OVER go 37-20-1 (65%) the past three seasons after having lost three or more consecutive games, including an 11-5-1 mark this season. Look for those numbers to improve with defense becoming a forgotten word for the evening.

*Blue Chip
OVER Pacers/Bobcats

SONICS
Game: Phoenix Suns vs. Seattle SuperSonics Game Time: 3/19/2008 10:05:00 PM Prediction: Seattle SuperSonics Reason: I'm taking the points with SEATTLE. This is a very tough spot for the Suns to be laying this many points. Not only are they coming off a late win at Portland last night but they've got a trio of huge games (Boston, Houston, Detroit) on deck. In other words, it will be easy to look past the lowly Sonics. That will prove costly though as, despite losing SU, the Sonics have played the Suns tough in all three of this season's previous meetings. In fact, each of those games was decided by eight points or less and Seattle was a perfect 3-0 ATS, holding the Suns below their regular scoring average in each game. The Suns were favored by 12 in the lone meeting here at Seattle and they won by 'only' seven. Including that result, the Suns are just 5-11 ATS the last 16 times that they were listed as road favorites in the -9.5 to -12 range, including a 1-6 ATS mark in that role the past three seasons. In addition to the fact that they are playing with "triple revenge," the Sonics should be highly motivated to bounce back from an extremely embarrassing (168-116!) loss at Denver a few nights ago. Note that they're 15-12 ATS on the season when coming off a double-digit loss. Denver's 168 points were the most given up in regulation this millennium and the Sonics are determined to give a much better effort this evening. Coach P.J. Carlesimo: "Once it's over, it's over You don't forget about it, but you don't dwell on it either. We can carry it forward or we can put it behind us. I think we'll put it behind us." Star rookie Kevin Durant agrees that Seattle can and will bounce back: "That was very tough to handle, but we put that behind us. We came in today and had one of our best practices of the year. We practiced very hard, competed all practice. That's something we needed to do to build up for tomorrow against the same type of team. I think we'll be alright." Look for a big effort from Durant and co. as they give the Suns a tougher game than expected once again, improving to 8-1 ATS the last nine series meetings.

*Western Conf. Game of the Week
SONICS

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
STRIKE POINT SPORTS

3-Unit Play. #653 Take Charlotte +9.5 over Nebraska (9 pm)

Since when do the Cornhuskers deserve to be favorites by this much? Certainly not here. Charlotte finished the regular season and A-10 tournament winning five of its last six games, going 5-1 ATS in that push as well. The 49ers have been a moneymaker this year, going 18-11-1 ATS all season, while Nebraska was just 11-12. Charlotte is the better offensive team, and they'll cover this big number in Lincoln.

2-Unit Play. #657 Take New Mexico +4 over California (11 pm)

8-2 both in their last ten and ATS, the Lobos are headed in the right direction to finish the year, while Cal concluded the regular season and Pac-10 tournament just 2-8. The Lobos, just the same, have made backers some good money, posting a 22-8-1 ATS mark this year. A very balanced team, New Mexico can get up and down all game and play with a very efficient high scoring attack. The better team is getting points, and I think they take this outright.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
FERRINGO

2.5-Unit Play. Take #672 Texas El-Paso (-1.5) over Utah (9 p.m., Wednesday, March 19)

2-Unit Play. Take #670 Tulsa (-4) over Miami, OH (8 p.m., Wednesday, March 19)

2-Unit Play. Take #655 Utah State (+8) over Illinois State (10 p.m., Wednesday, March 19)

2-Unit Play. Take #645 Morgan State (+17) over Virginia Tech (7 p.m., Wednesday, March 19)

2-Unit Play. Take #653 Charlotte (+9.5) over Nebraska (9 p.m., Wednesday, March 19

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Michael Cannon

20 Dime

CHARLOTTE

Take the points with Charlotte tonight when they travel to take on Nebraska in the NIT.

The 49ers have played very well down the stretch, with the exception of the A-10 semifinal loss to Temple. But, I can absolve them for that performance simply because it was an off night for Charlotte and Temple has also been playing well.

I full expect Charlotte to bounce back tonight against a Nebraska team that?s lost three of its last five contests.

Charlotte has a solid backcourt combination of Leemire Goldwire and Lamont Mack, who were both hot from the floor in the five games prior to the Temple loss.

Nebraska should win this game, but I don?t expect them to blow a 49ers team out that has covered 13 of its last 15 overall games.

Take the points with Charlotte as they stay within the number.

10 Dime

CLEVELAND STATE

Take the points with Cleveland State when they take on Dayton tonight.

The Vikings have been overachieving all season long, and there?s no reason to think that won?t continue tonight. They were hanging close in the Horizon League title game against Butler until Cedric Jackson went down with an ankle injury.

Jackson should be good to go for tonight and that will help Cleveland State hang close again tonight.

Dayton has been playing good defense lately, but they still aren?t the same team without Chris Wright, who?s been out since January with a broken ankle.

Cleveland State is 7-1 ATS in its last eight games, while Dayton is just 5-11 ATS in its last 16 overall.

Take the points with Cleveland State as they stay within the number tonight.

5 Dime

VIRGINIA COMMONWEALTH

Take Vcu minus the points tonight when they host Uab.

The Blazers might be a bit disappointed playing tonight when in fact it looked like they were going to be going to the NCAA?s.

But they were destroyed in their regular-season finale against Memphis and then were upset against Tulsa in the first round of the C-USA tournament.

Now they have to travel to take on an equally dismayed Vcu bunch who were ignored by the selection committee even though they won the Colonial regular-season title.

The Rams have a dynamic backcourt combination of Eric Maynor and Jamal Shuler, who should be able to dictate the tempo and pace.

Vcu is 21-10-1 ATS in its last 32 games overall.

Lay the points as the Rams grab the win and cover.

TULSA

Lay the small number with Tulsa tonight when they host Miami (Oh).

Tulsa gets a nice reward in this NIT invite after its second consecutive 20-win season.

The Golden Hurricane have a great inside-outside combination of guard Ben Uzoh and center Jerome Jordan which should make the difference in this game.

Miami could be emotionally spent after a few weeks that included a MAC tournament semifinal loss to eventual champ Kent State.

Tulsa is 10-2 ATS in its last 12 games overall.

Take Tulsa as they grab the win and cover over Miami.

VALPARAISO

Take the points with Valpo tonight when they travel to take on Washington in the CBI.

The Crusaders had a strong finishing kick, winning six straight before falling to Cleveland State in the Horizon League semifinals.

There?s no reason to think they can?t stay close against an erratic Washington team that failed to get consistent performances from anyone other than Jon Brockman, who missed their first round Pac-10 tournament loss to Cal after suffering a sprained ankle in a March 8 loss at Washington State.

Brockman should be able to go tonight, but if he isn?t at full strength the Huskies will struggle just to win let alone cover tonight.

Washington is just 2-6 ATS in its last eight home games, while Valpo has covered two of its last three.

Take Valpo as the road dog as they stay within the number tonight.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
EZ WINNERS

NBA GOY

10 STAR: (636) NEW ORLEANS (-4.5) over Houston
(Risking $1100 to win $1000)
7:05PM Central Time

The Rockets 22 game win streak was ended last night by Boston. It will be interesting to see how Houston handles the difficult schedule that they have ahead of them, but I think tonight is a great spot to play heavily against them. The Rockets have been playing with great emotion and feeding off of the home crowd and have did not have a flat spot during their 22 game winning streak. I don't think they were flat in last nights loss, as the game was tied at halftime. They simply ran out of gas and could not handle the inside presence of Boston. I think that flat spot will happen tonight when they travel to New Orleans to play the Hornets. There are several other reasons that I like the Hornets tonight.

1. This is a double revenge game for New Orleans. After winning the first meeting between these two teams this season, the Hornets have dropped two straight meetings including a 20 blowout the last time that they played in New Orleans.

2. The Rockets struggle to score. Houston is not a great offensive team and they have struggled to score points, especially in the second half in their last two games against the Lakers and Celtics. That should continue to happen in this game as the Hornets are a top 5 defensive team and I'm sure they will be focused on a strong defensive effort after allowing the Rockets to score 100 and 106 points in their last two losses to Houston. During their win streak the Rockets shot the lights out from three point land. I don't see that happening tonight with tired legs on the road.

3. This is a back to back game for Houston and their third game in four nights. T-Mac, Rafer, Battier and Scola have all played big minutes recently. This usually leads to a low energy game.

4. Houston is only 2-5 against the spread after a loss by 10 or more points this year and only 1-8 against the spread after scoring 85 points or less in the previous game.

5. I have even ran biorhythms on this game (like I do for pitchers in baseball) and the entire Houston starting 5 is at their lowest physical biorhythm cycle. This means that they are more likely to lack energy and tire faster then usual. Once again, back to back and third game in four nights. Chris Paul, by the way is at the highest possible biorhythm peak. He should have a huge game.

There is also a very strong trend in Hornets games this year. If you can pick that straight up winner of the game you would also pick the spread winner 90% of the time. The point spread has only been a factor in 7 out of the Hornets 67 games this season and in the 45 games that New Orleans has won they have covered the spread in 40 of those games! I don't see the Hornets losing a third straight game to Houston under these conditions tonight, so I'll lay the points here for my NBA GOY!

NCAA

1 STAR: (648) VIRGINIA COMMONWEALTH (-5.5) over Alabama-Birmingham
(Risking $110 to win $100)
6PM Central Time

1 STAR: (650) MISSISSIPPI (-12.5) over Cal Santa Barbara
7PM Central Time

1 STAR: (669) MIAMI-OHIO (+4) over Tulsa
7PM Central Time

1 STAR: (671) UTAH (+1.5) over Utep
8PM Central Time

1 STAR: (654) NEBRASKA (-9.5) over NC Charlotte
8PM Central Time

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007

John Ryan

7* NHL Monster Game of the Month $30.00
Ryan lost a 5* Monster dog 2-1 with the Kings, but has still had an amazing season making 4795 units in profits. Now, his research has identified a HUGE 7* MONSTER play. This favorite is backed by research featuring ML angles hitting 73% for a 77-29 record. Pay when the play wins.

7* NHL
San Jose -160

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
WINNING POINTS

*Philadelphia over Denver by 1
The Nuggets rolled past the 76ers, 109-96, at home in early January. Philly is playing
much better lately, winning 11 of its last 14 games through the first week of this
month.

PHILADELPHIA 109-108.

*Orlando over Washington by 8
This would set up as a revenge spot for the Wizards, but Washington is too shorthanded
to pull the upset. The Magic buried the Wizards on the road two weeks ago,
122-92.

ORLANDO 109-101

**PREFERRED
*Toronto over Miami by 17
The Raptors destroyed the Heat in Miami, 114-82. Toronto proved that large victory
wasn?t a fluke, sailing to a 108-83 win two weeks ago also at Miami. The Raptors
achieved that victory without Chris Bosh. It?s apparent the Heat just doesn?t match up
well to Toronto. This is Toronto?s only home matchup during a seven-game span. So
they should be motivated. Miami, on the other hand, is playing its fourth game in six
days.

TORONTO 112-95

*Indiana over Charlotte by 1
The Bobcats are in serious contention for an Eastern Conference playoff spot. No, this
isn?t a rebroadcast of Orson Wells doing ?War of the Worlds.? Charlotte actually put
itself in this unheard of position by winning five straight times ? all in underdog roles
? through March 11.

INDIANA 106-105

*New Jersey over Atlanta by 1
The Nets were averaging just 86.6 points per game during their last five games heading
into Week 2 of this month. Atlanta had gone ?under? in 19 of its first 31 road
matchups.

NEW JERSEY 92-91

*Minnesota over Memphis by 6
The safest play in basketball has become fading the Grizzlies. They had failed to cover
in 10 of their last 11 games through March 10. At least the Timberwolves have a
future.

MINNESOTA 98-92

**PREFERRED
*New Orleans over Houston by 11
This is one revenge angle we do want to play. The Rockets were blazing hot when they
defeated the Hornets in Houston 11 days ago for their 18th straight victory, 106-96.
Tracy McGrady was on fire, hitting 17-of-27 shots from the field while scoring 41
points. The Hornets were missing David West, their second-leading scorer and
rebounder, who was out with an ankle injury. The Rockets hosted the Lakers on
Sunday and followed that up with a home contest last night against the Celtics. That?s
not exactly easing into this matchup.

NEW ORLEANS 104-93

*Cleveland over Detroit by 2
This should provide a good test to see how far the Cavaliers have come following their
huge trades. They catch Detroit playing its fourth game in six days and second in two
nights.

CLEVELAND 99-97

Phoenix over *Seattle by 5
Phoenix has beaten Seattle in all three meetings this season. However, the Sonics have
covered all three games and each game has gone ?under? the total.

PHOENIX 102-97

Golden State over *Los Angeles Clippers by 8
The Clippers had covered only two of their last nine matchups through March 9. This
is their first game back from a five-game road swing.

GOLDEN STATE 114-106

Last edited: