Services for Thursday 1/10

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

sammy85

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2007
Boston
Ooops,I ALWAYSlay Arthur Ralph SP every night. Stick with the program and every month you will pay the mortgage:))))

notbadboys

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 1, 2008
Got it!

Brandon Lovell

5* NCAAB Louisiana -Lafayette +5.5

5* NCAAB Wisconsin - Milwaukee +11.5

5* NCAAB Wright St -11.5

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
ROQQIN RIQ'S ROQQIN 2 TEAM TEEZER OF THE NIGHT IS......STANFORD AND VALPO.....TAKE 5 POINTS FROM EACH....GL:00hour :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Executive

NCAA

300%

Detroit +2' over Cleve.St

NCAA

300% So.Cal -1' over Wash.St

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
INDIAN COWBOY

YESTERDAY: 1-0 SWEEP PLAY OF THE DAY WINNER
Winning 9 of 12 Days
20-10 RUN

Jazz -5 (POD)

Now winning 9 of 12 days, 4 days in a row and 7 of 9 days in January. Essentially, we are up a shit load of money. Let's roll yet again today. This play seem crazy? Well, I have alwys said that if a considerable amount of the public is riding the underdog, that is never good news as the line continues to remain seady or even rise. The Jazz are infamous of not showing up against teams that are terrible but showing up big against the better teams in the league - especially at home. Utah is one of the toughest places to play in the league and that is no different today as this team lost to Phoenix by 5 points earlier this year and make no mistake about it, the Suns should have lost to the Pacers at home without the full guard play of Nash who has been hampered by the flu and that affects them heavily today on the raod as they visit the Jazz who will be looking for revenge and will not let the Jazz off the hook like the Pacers did with a double-digit lead. The public gets buried here in my opinion as the Jazz likely end up winning by double-digits. The Jazz are 7-1-1 ATS as home favorites by this margin.

West Virginia +2.5

I've talked about this in the research on thread and although I believe my fraternity bother has a good team in Louisville - speaking of Petino - the Cardinals are still a top 100 ranked team in the power rankings and they face a West Virginia team that is top 25. I believe West Virginia should have won on the road at Notre Dame who is a top 40 team and they fell short, so why not beat a top 100 team on the road after being a top 20 Marquette team at home. West Virginia has lost just trice all year - on the road or at home - and they were all to teams in the top 30 in the nation and Louisville has already lost to a similar ranked Dayton team who is a top 25 team outright at home, and they failed to cover against a top 75 Miami of Ohio team at home as they won by just 3 and they face a West Virginia team that is top 25. Why not the Moutaineers who are well coached and looked to redeem themselves on the road today. Here is my key stat for this play - the Moutaineers show up against the better teams in the nation as they are 8-2 ATS against teams that have a winning percentage of 60% while Louisville continues to get overvalued as they are 0-4 ATS against teams that have won 60% of their games or more.

Cleveland State -2

This is a game of revenge as Cleveland State lost to Detroit in a very dissappointing game last year as I remember it very vividly as Cleveland State did not pop 50 points in a game that was with a very young State team. Well, this team gets to return the favor on the road and this State is more experienced and much better. Cleveland State already has 8 wins this year and they face a Detroit team that is getting a lot of respect for just 3 wins thus far this year. Cleveland State is a top 100 squad facing a Detroit team that is a top 200 squad. Cleveland State has lost on the road, but those were to top ranked teams such as Kent, Ohio State, Southern and CS Northridge - all teams within the top 100. This team won on the road at South Florida and Chicago State and has the talent to win this game by 8 points on the road today according to my numbers. The favorite typically wins this rivalry as the fav is 10-3 ATS in the last 13 times these 2 teams have met.

THE STRALEY GROUP

THE STRALEY GROUP: FURMAN vs WESTERN CAROLINA

Play: FURMAN +9
Comments: THE STRALEY GROUP: FURMAN +9

THE STRALEY GROUP: PITTSBURGH vs TAMPA BAY

Play: PITTSBURGH (NHL)
Comments: THE STRALEY GROUP: PITTSBURGH (NHL)

THE STRALEY GROUP: PITTSBURGH vs TAMPA BAY
Play: PITTSBURGH / TAMPA BAY UNDER 6 (NHL)
Comments: THE STRALEY GROUP: PITTSBURGH / TAMPA BAY UNDER 6 (NHL)

WISE OWL SYNDICATE

YESTERDAY 1-1
CURRENT RUN: 20-16 all sports

WISE OWL SYNDICATE : DETROIT vs SAN ANTONIO

Play: SAN ANTONIO (NBA) -3
Comments: WISE OWL SYNDICATE SELECTION: SAN ANTONIO -3 (NBA)

WISE OWL SYNDICATE : AUSTIN PEAY vs MURRAY STATE

Play: AUSTIN PEAY +2 (CBB)
Comments: WISE OWL SYNDICATE SELECTION: AUSTIN PEAY +2 (CBB)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
BUDIN'S REDICULOUS 3 TEAM TEEZER....?? LOL...ITS SO HARD TO WIN 1 GAME.....3 TEAM TEEZER.....:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :142smilie

to1

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2007
BUDIN'S REDICULOUS 3 TEAM TEEZER....?? LOL...ITS SO HARD TO WIN 1 GAME.....3 TEAM TEEZER.....:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :142smilie

lol i bet hes still smokin that expensive 100 unit jax cigar :142smilie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

sammy85

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2007
Boston
BUDIN has made me MAJOR $$$$$$$$$$$ This year my friends. IF YOU STICK TO THE PLAN and BE DICILPLINED you will make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

to1

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2007
BUDIN has made me MAJOR $$$$$$$$$$$ This year my friends. IF YOU STICK TO THE PLAN and BE DICILPLINED you will make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

not sayin hes bad. just too funny hes morning videos, cigars and other crap :mj07:

bill2266

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 13, 2007
thanks mmst for posting ats locks and financial they both had a good night, and thanks to all posters