SMOO tonight

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
SMU -22.5 over Temple ****
Last week told me wife why don't we surprise out daughter and fly up to Philadelphia and surprise visit them I will go see North Texas play Temple > I'm sure my son in law get get a ticket to the game. My wife looked up airplane prices from Austin to Philly and told me the cost was way to much for such a short notice. I said OK no problem . Then I realized the game was in Denton Texas not Philadelphia . The question was what if my wife had bought those tickets. I know at some point I would of realized the game was in Texas but that would of been a shocker to surprise my daughter and find out there is no game in Philly. I would of gone to see my Phillies play and pretend I always knew the Temple game was in Texas. My son in laws company owns 22 box seats. He is a Penn St graduate and there is always some tickets available for the Phillies and Eagles.
Antway the big question is Temple who has no defesne let North Texas roll into town and blow them away 45-18.. Miami blew them out 41-7.
Temple does have a good Qb, son of Scott Warner but he missed the North Texas game and is questionable for tonight's game . Concussion issues. Not sure if he is playing . SMU lost to Oklahoma and TCU but both teams have good defenses. Owls D is nowhere near those other two defenses and think Smoo ponies jump all over Temple tonight. Even with Warners status not clear think SMU blows them out . Trends show SMU not good on the road but Temple D is bad and with Stone at QB and Miami transfer Knighton at rb and 3 wr's and a solid TE think Owls are in trouble.

go phillies

FreezeFan

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 10, 2023
Nice call Box - always appreciate your insights. Looking fwd to round ball

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg