So...............

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Such a well coached and well balanced team...
right up until they have a lead in the 2nd half of a SB or conference championship. shanahan has a history of forgetting his run game exactly when he should rely on it.

i think they are easily the best team, but it's SO hard to trust shanahan in a big game. they might be better off if they are tied or trailing in the 4th quarter.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
right up until they have a lead in the 2nd half of a SB or conference championship. shanahan has a history of forgetting his run game exactly when he should rely on it.

i think they are easily the best team, but it's SO hard to trust shanahan in a big game. they might be better off if they are tied or trailing in the 4th quarter.
Yeah, I lost 1G on their last superbowl when The Garrapolo blew a gasket in the 4th quarter.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
yeah, but it wasn't even really his fault. he never should have been put in a position where he was throwing almost every down.
I don't know Smitty, I was last of the holdouts for him, I believed in him till that game... and hold GRUDGE.. i give him no slack. The Garrapolo=The Pinto

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
so do we have any book NOW w/futures like
Ravens /49ers make SB at X odds

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie