Some very Interesting Week 10 NFL lines

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Maybe the Mac Jones experiment is finally over...Bo Nix?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
I think it’s time for an afternoon sweep. Just too many points in that Cowboy game? I’m looking for a Cowboy defense out scores the Giant offense prop.

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
'77 baby. First time I watched a game with my Dad and really got it. I was 9. Bobby Douglas huh? Interesting. At risk of sounding cliche, Walter was my favorite ever. Dude had insane moves, insane quicks, ridiculous power, could catch out of the backfield and most importantly he used to light dudes UP with his blocks. Adored Butkus too as a kid. Met him at his book signing when I was 10. He asked me who my favorite player of all time was. He expected me to say him. I almost did but blurted out GALE SAYERS! My Pop still thinks that's hilarious to this day.

Now let's go slaughter the scummy books today!
Grew up in eastern iowa in the days before cable TV, so we had to watch the bears every Sunday and they sucked ass. Still hate them today. 🤣
My Bobby Douglass answer is me being sarcastic. Along the lines of who’s my favorite NASCAR driver? Answer is always dick trickle.
Didn’t have to be a bears fan to appreciate Walter Peyton’s talent and how good of a human he was.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
GBay should be winning (or at least covering)... Pitt's been extremely lucky this season it seems

Browns at least covering..

Geaux Chargers! you playing any ML?

BMONEY83

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2009
Browns down 7, catching 6.5 = Not covering

Pick 6, they are covering now!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie