Sopranos

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
Yeah hasn't been much going on lately, next week looks a bit more promising i guess :shrug:

theGibber1

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dallas TX
disappointed?

are you kidding? i cant wait to see if AJ gets his grades turned around! oh and my god! i hope we get another 45 minutes of Carmelas relationship with the teacher...

then tonight we were blessed with 40 minutes of Carmelas Dads birthday party!

ACTION PACKED!!!!!! i can hardly wait till next week...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wilson

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2002
1813 Virginia St
The guy who wrote the scripts to this the last 2 seasons needs to be prison raped. very disappointed.

Deadwood is much better.

verbalkint

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2001
raleigh, n c
you must be kidding, Carmela naked is worth the price of admission all by herself....
But seriously, no one should have to be subject to the torture of seeing edie falco "nekked".
dead wood is television at its finest, if only i could understand what they are saying.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

trademaster

Forum Member
Jul 13, 2002
Vancouver BC
you guys are to picky...yeah its not has good has the first 2 seasons but its like an hour or less show for god sakes...what do u want :lol2...it wastes 50 min's of your life

TBONEZ0295

Forum Member
Apr 27, 2002
philadelphia
It seems to me like every other week they set you up for the next episode.Thats why every other episode seems slow, to me anyway!

Tony's cousin Tony has a missing daughter somewhere? the resentment was building fast on last nights episode!????? (somethign big will come of that other than.......

Tony's cousin Tony killing a player in the loop who was paying Tony for one of the many side deals he has.?????

Anthony, the son hands Carmela his summer school papers WTF is that???? BIG TROUBLE'S COMING there too!!!!!!!

I love the show personally !

My oldest son told me that the final episode will lead into a movie where Tony is eventually killed . How true that is I am not sure but I would go see it!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Tbonez0295 I dont think Tony gets it this year. They are signed for the final 10 shows next year.
I agree they use a show or two for setting up the story line. So it can be somewhat dull some time. But folks cant it be good with out someone getting knock off every week.
I see Six Feet Under starts in June. That show can is fun to watch.

TBONEZ0295

Forum Member
Apr 27, 2002
philadelphia
djv said:
Tbonez0295 I dont think Tony gets it this year. They are signed for the final 10 shows next year.

Thats good to know DJV thanks!
Did anyone else hear the rumor of a movie ???? JUST CURIOUS!

BTW- I love that show Six Feet Under .

loudog

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2002
I heard of movie rumors as well, I don't think it's true though..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

skulldog

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
Boston, Ma. USA
BTW, has tony ever thought of having a salad:shrug: :eek:

His cousin is going to get wacked pretty soon and don't be suprised if it's tony who does it. I want so more of DREA :eek:

loudog

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2002
Here's an interesting read, this guy nailed it in interperting the dream sequence.

Episode 50- "Calling All Cars"- Aired 11/23/02

The Sopranos writers have always used dream sequences in a unique and brilliant way. This episode was not different. The show opens with Tony in the back seat of an old car, Carm is driving, Ralph (without his hair) is sitting in the front passenger seat and Gloria is sitting in back with Tony. Carm gives quick glances back at Tony while a large green caterpillar crawls on Ralphs head and evolves into a butterfly. Tony eventually wakes up in his own bed. What does this all mean? Tony asks Dr. Melfi to analyze the dream, but isnt' willing to get into the "drill". He doesn't get anywhere in the session and writes it off as a dream, but is obviously disturbed by it.

Looking at the potentially implied meanings:
The caterpillar is a symbol of change and the evolution into the butterfly implies that the change has already happened. Has something changed? Yes, many things have changed recently, but there may be more to be uncovered.

Carm is driving and Tony is in the back seat. Is tony afraid that Carm is taking control? He knows she found that money in the duck feed and he could easily assume it was invested her way.

Gloria is in the car and so is Ralph. Can there be some inference that everyone around his is dead, meaning that Carm is next (again referring to the meaning of the caterpillar)? Could it mean he is afraid he might die leaving Carm in charge? Reflecting on the Carm/Furio situation leaves this as a possibility. Tony's dreams always reflect thoughts that have not surfaced in the show dialogue

btw..Stuff like this for every episode at mobstory.com/episodes

Gmarco

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2001
Newark, Delaware
I love this stuff..

I love this stuff..

Post more of these when you come across them...My friends and sit around & try to interpret different scenes all the time, you should hear some the ideas tossed around.

One is Drea is going to get whacked b/c...

1. In an interview before the season someone asked her about this season and she gave the sense that she didn't really care & hadn't read all of the scripts...indicating maybe she's done?!?

2. Also I think I heard she is in an upcoming sitcom on nbc or cbs and therefore she couldn't do both so it seems her role in sopranos is either probably decreasing or gone.

Also for 24 fans, I guess we are going to see more of chappelle in in his priest garb in sopranos now?;) :

acehistr8

Senior Pats Fan
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2002
Northern VA
Surprised no one has mentioned the appearance in the last few episodes of former Ravens loudmouth Tony Siragusa. This season has been OK, but I agree, each episode seems to only be setting up the next.

Whoever turned me onto The Shield though, that show has been trouncing Sopranos in my opinion. What a show!

NickiD

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 24, 2002
Southern
I will agree that this season is leaves ya wishing something else would happen... hopefully it will get better..

Deadwood - couldn't believe they killed Bill...! and I missed something what the hell is wrong with that guy in the woods?????

:shrug:

Love Six Feet and Curb your Enthusiasm ...... and what happened to the Mind of the Married Man - that was hilarous!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nhl8810

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
NJ
Deadwood - couldn't believe they killed Bill...! and I missed something what the hell is wrong with that guy in the woods?????

Small pox is in the camp. The guy in the woods was the first one with it.