Started with $1000, Will end up with $13,283.32

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

michaeljbird

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2002
Little Rock,Ar.
Hello..........................................Hello..............................I think your trying to decide whether to play the J-Hawk's..................or the Orangemen........................................Hello.....................Hello...........;)

Innavation

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2001
i know your playing the Orangemen---Carmello he is the best player in the Country.

nole47

Forum Member
May 14, 2001
florida
if you are going double or nothing shouldnt you just open a 2 team parlay and get paid more? if you lose the second bet you have nothing anyway. why not get paid extra

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Phenom

STRONG.
Forum Member
May 24, 2001
The Upstate
he could win the 1st bet and have over 10 grand, why parlay it?

:shrug:

I am backing you hello!

HOLLAH!

michaeljbird

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2002
Little Rock,Ar.
Hello............................................Hello............................................Are you there...............................................................Hello.....are you about ready.........................................Hello....................

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Edward Mush

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 21, 2002
Lynchburg Tennessee
Not for a second

Not for a second

Wait a minute...you are telling everyone here that you are going to roll it over again...I don't believe it for a second. Actually I think you may have started with 100, not 1000. You don't strike me as the kind of guy that can piss away 1000. If in fact you are going to let it all ride, great. I hope you win. However risking that original investment makes zero sense. You are asking for an ass ****ing...:moon: Take out the original investment and buy some groceries. You may want to talk with Mr. Lock before placing that final wager.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
this is some pretty funny stuff- pathetic mm but funny stuff-gl with what you decide to do -

i'm not the one

Forum Member
Jan 17, 2002
toledo, OH
i totally agree wish MUSH!!! if you don't take out your initial starting bet....its just dumb....take out like 1500.00 that way you have 500.00 profit and a chance to still live your dream....i love the gutsy way you bet, because i am known to throw it all down from time to time.....

for instance this past weekend was an absolute gold mine for me....as soon as the sweet 16 came out i redid my bracket and the only loss to date is orange over oak!!! i picked everything else right on..........

started on thr with a two team parlay kan su and marq su...slammed it then i played tex minus the pts vs uconn i was scared to play mich st +3.5 over maryland...but that hit too....next day i was scard to play marq su so i took the pts hit that and would have won su then i played kan over zona hit that..........didn't liike the orange game (something about this team i will not play them or against them the rest of the bracket) then i played tex -4.5 over ST............ and the scary thing is i called kan over marq from the beginning of the tourny, NOT THE SWEET 16!!!!!

SO MY HAMMER PLAY IS KAN -4.5 OVER MARQ!!!!! don't think the pts will matter, public will!!!!!!

I HAVE 2200.00 ON THIS GAME AND I KNOW ITS NOT AS MUCH AS YOU, BUT I PROB WOULD HAVE MORE BUT MY ONLINE BOOK HAS A CAP AT THAT PRICE SO I COULDN'T.

my point is i started with 500 and worked it up to 7600.00 losing 2100.00 my last two bets on fawking baseball....took the shitty angels sunday night and took the lowly tigers last night.....so if i win this jayhawks game i view it as a sign to cash out by getting my 2000 back which i lost on shit baseball....and i will cash out becasue the shitty cuse will prob win and be in the finals which i will not bet on anohter cuse game!!!

gl and cash out that initial deposit ;)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nole47

Forum Member
May 14, 2001
florida
phenom if he wins his first bet he is going to throw it all back out there anyway so he has nothing going into the last game either way. why not get paid 2.5 times instead of 2

slickjim

Forum Member
Nov 7, 2001
Do you guys really believe all this BS about playing these amounts,give me a break,its all bull shit!

chump

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2000
yep, i agree.

i hope he loses his 'big bet'

he just craves the attention of an internet message board...lmfao

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

i'm not the one

Forum Member
Jan 17, 2002
toledo, OH
ohhhh i believe in those amounts..............why not???

1. when you win at betting you always want more
2. when you lose you want to win what you lost back and then some.
3. when you get up big, you get blinded by your win streak and money which once had value now has none!!!!

I KNOW AS I BET MANY OF YOU DO these points are dead on, or very close....

it is hard, but NOT that hard to win 4-7 games in a row....it will happen from time to time.... you just gotta no when to quit and when not to.......you will never know when that is...NEVER so to our original poster.............GOOD LUCK

right now he is on a mission and i would put him in my catagory number 3. he is not going to stop until he hits his goal.

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
Geez.....I can't tell if hello there's shi*t's real or not.
But IMO there's a difference between a GAMBLER and a SPORTS BETTOR. A typical gambler craves the thrill of risking it all, perhaps letting it ride on a single play. A true sports bettor will handicap, manage his bankroll and doesn't decide how much to risk in a play without first determining what the play is in the first place. He doesn't go fishing for a possible 100-star play or anything like that. :D

ABC2112

Forum Member
Nov 25, 2002
chump said:
yep, i agree.

i hope he loses his 'big bet'

he just craves the attention of an internet message board...lmfao

WTF....we all here want to win and you saying that you want him to lose is totally uncalled for.

GL..I hope u hit it

chump

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2000
just tired of his act, been seeing him come on here and lose his 'big bet' 'entire account play' etc etc for a while now

sorry if i offended you...

Phenom

STRONG.
Forum Member
May 24, 2001
The Upstate
Nole, I think this it the last bet he needs to get over 10 grand, so if he only needs one, why risk it on another one when he has met his goal, I agree it would have been better to do earlier, but maybe he couldn't find two games in one day that he liked.

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
Chump :nono:

His money his choice.

THE BOOK IS THE ENEMY NOT THE PLAYER.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hello there

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2001
The people who know my past here, knows that I've probably lost close to 10 grand already betting like I do, so I'm trying to get all my money back and a little extra. I know I'll lose eventually if I keep playing like this, so this is my last play. Either I walk away with 13k+ or with nothing.