STEELCITY MLB

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jng

Packer Fan
Forum Member
Nov 15, 2000
pleg…..I play the 5 team par…….and then I play a pik 4 r.r….that is it….2 total plays yesterday

if I have 7plays ….7-team par and play a pik 6 r.r.

6 plays…..I play a 6 team par and a pick 5 r.r.

5-plays…I PLAy a 5 team par and. a ..pik4 r.r.

4 plays…..I play a 4 team par and a pick 3 r.r.

3 plays…..I play a 3 team par and a pik2 r.r.

i don’t play any of the smaller r.r. That r avail….

ya that’s very expensive to do all…and the return is not worth
the investment …

and I keep the amount on each play
basically the same….
hope that I explain that so you understand?
Like everyone else, I always look at your plays. With respect, if the ROI is not good, are the bets mostly for entertainment?

STEEL CITY SELECTIONS

Forum Member
Jun 2, 2001
pittsburgh,pa.
JNG…..think u mis understood……the .ROI. Is really good the way I play em…..I meant playing the smaller r.r. Options is not…..that’s why I only play the 1 step dwn r.r. from the amount of teams in my parlay……

if I play 4 teams…..there is a pick 3 r,r. Option which I will play…..and there is a pick 2 r,r. Option that I will not play, because that’s not a good
ROI

abd so on….if I have 6 total plays……I will play a 6 team parlay and pick 5 r.r

there will be other r.r.
options…..a pick 4 r,r…..a pick 3 r.r. …a pick 2 r.r…..I do. NOT play those…..

basically my goal is to only have 1 loss….that way I will hit 1 leg of the r.r. And the pay out will us break. E even or win a few dollars or lose a few dollars……my main goal obvi is to hit all games and.make a huge return…….by playing only favs and pretty much only the top 10-15 teams in the league…..my teams are expected to win and know how to win, they r proven winners, winners win….losers lose….so I’m circumventing the juice ,
I am paying to bet
these teams and using it to my advantage…

Hope that makes sense

Reactions: jng and Slumdog
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jng

Packer Fan
Forum Member
Nov 15, 2000
JNG…..think u mis understood……the .ROI. Is really good the way I play em…..I meant playing the smaller r.r. Options is not…..that’s why I only play the 1 step dwn r.r. from the amount of teams in my parlay……

if I play 4 teams…..there is a pick 3 r,r. Option which I will play…..and there is a pick 2 r,r. Option that I will not play, because that’s not a good
ROI

abd so on….if I have 6 total plays……I will play a 6 team parlay and pick 5 r.r

there will be other r.r.
options…..a pick 4 r,r…..a pick 3 r.r. …a pick 2 r.r…..I do. NOT play those…..

basically my goal is to only have 1 loss….that way I will hit 1 leg of the r.r. And the pay out will us break. E even or win a few dollars or lose a few dollars……my main goal obvi is to hit all games and.make a huge return…….by playing only favs and pretty much only the top 10-15 teams in the league…..my teams are expected to win and know how to win, they r proven winners, winners win….losers lose….so I’m circumventing the juice ,
I am paying to bet
these teams and using it to my advantage…

Hope that makes sense
Thank you, Ken.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg