STEELCITY MLB

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
That makes since, I didn't think of the strain.....Jimmy & acid came to mind.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gagnon691

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 2, 2013
Ottawa
Purple haze=marijuana

iron city=pittsburgh beer
Purple Haze Marc Lewin wrestler traveled with Kevin Sullivan back in the day. They showed up in my small town of Bolton, north of Toronto Ontario I must have been 10-12. Went to get autograph Sullivan was walking out with Fallen Angel geting into limo says not now kid I'm busy. Clangin' Bangin' with a bunch of coke.
Oh Yuengling beer tasty only had one. My life Pew Pew Pew may the winners ours

• Haha
Reactions: Slumdog
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Smoked my share of hash from Amsterdam back in the 80s-90s 🤟😎
Was a great city back in the day. I’ve also never slept better than in Amsterdam. My record was 14 hours straight. Hahahahhaha. Damn I woke up feeling good.

I went to bed at midnight. Woke up 2 pm the next day. 😂 they should bottle that hash and sell it as a sleep med

Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
Was a great city back in the day. I’ve also never slept better than in Amsterdam. My record was 14 hours straight. Hahahahhaha. Damn I woke up feeling good.

I went to bed at midnight. Woke up 2 pm the next day. 😂 they should bottle that hash and sell it as a sleep med
I was there last June with my wife and kids. 5th time visiting. My kids are teens so while we all enjoyed Amsterdam, it certainly was nothing like my visits were back in the day. 🤣
Did explain to them what a “coffee” shop was and we wandered through the Red light district—in the daytime, obviously.
The city finally got tired of all the bros coming to town and just getting shitfaced and causing lots of trouble, so there are signs up all over the area about being courteous and behaving yourself as a visitor— as well as barricades so you have to enter at either end of the district and can’t just wander in from the side streets.
I’m sure the Jamaican drug dealers ain’t too happy about that as there aren’t any alleys for them to linger in any longer, but if the out of Towners were causing that much trouble, you can’t blame the city for cracking down.
Still in my top 3 cities I’ve ever visited and I’m certain I’ll find myself back in town at some point in the future.

Reactions: Slumdog