Stevens re-elected in Alaska!

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
How is this possible? I thought only blacks and democrats re-elected criminals.:shrug: Dogs That Bark - help me out here. I need your spin on this so I can understand.:confused:

Good thing Craig didn't run again in Idaho or I would be twice as befuddled.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
How is this possible? I thought only blacks and democrats re-elected criminals.:shrug: Dogs That Bark - help me out here. I need your spin on this so I can understand.:confused:

He wouldn't have got my vote Smurph--but remodeling scam is bit diff than extortion--or getting caught smoking crack with whores--

but if he were found not guity he was still the biggest porker in congress and need to go.

Kinda like tapping your toe isn't same as "deleted"
I'm being nice today :)

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Seems to me Stevens' crime is equal to Jefferson and Craig equal to the crackhead. Obviously none of them should be in the government.

I guess partisan constituents are willing to overlook crimes and bad behavior, regardless of their race or party.:shrug:

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky

He wouldn't have got my vote Smurph--but remodeling scam is bit diff than extortion--or getting caught smoking crack with whores--

but if he were found not guity he was still the biggest porker in congress and needed to go.

Kinda like tapping your toe isn't same as "deleted"

I'm being nice today :)

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Fair enough, Wayne. I post to blow off steam. For me its better than punching out other lawyers and judges (and clients for that matter). You guys don't punch back.

Yet.

Eddie

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Saul:

It was the post about red states that I would not want to live in. Actually Alaska was one of the ones that wouldn't be bad because of the scenery etc. (although I've never been there).

I would have a problem with clubbing baby seals.

Eddie

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Fair enough, Wayne. I post to blow off steam. For me its better than punching out other lawyers and judges (and clients for that matter). You guys don't punch back.

Yet.

Eddie

Actually Edward I read all your posts I see--its like Smurph said though--sorting through all of these from past two days is too big a load.

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Golf has that effect, Gary. Speaking of which, when am I going to have a chance to rap a wedge around your head. Or are you and Scott going to continue to play mystery posters.

Eddie

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
autographed-photo.jpg

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ

that is unbelievable...

Bet on MyBookie