Sun Belt tourney

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
Texas St -2.5 over ODU ****
Told my wife I'm going to the game tonite. Texas St is the home team But I can't find my season ticets to the game Look on my phone Tx St is the home team Checked my season notes and realized ODU and Tx St never played each other. I make plans to leave early so I don't hit the traffic from Austin going to San marcus. Still can't find my ticket to the game but when I go up to the window it will be on their computer. Then I realize this is the opening of the Sun Belt tournament and its in Pensacola, Florida . I guess no more game in San Marcus. I tell my wife no game tonight its in Florida. But Texas St is the designated home team in Florida .
Both teams are having bad seasons with ODU losing 8 of last 9 games. Tx St is now starting Davion Sykes and he has now started the last few games for the Bobcats. In last game he had 30 points and 12 rebounds he shoots almost 50% FG because he drives to the basket 99% of the time He has instilled " eletric" od energy to the Bobcats offense. He drives to the basket every time he touches the ball. Almost out of control because he will drive to the basket when its 1 vs 4 But he never started and I think has now started the last 4 or 5 games. Texas just beat a good Troy team in OT and ODU has problems on defesne and trouble scoring Think Bobcats with Sykes who is now an another offensive weapon wins and is in the next round. These are the two bottom teams with records of 7-24 ODU and Tx St 7-14 . Maybe a little homer game for me but although Sykes is now starting think his teammates step up somewhat. Last yr Tex St blew out ODU 65-35 and although both teams have new players think Bobcats get a win tonite in Pensacola.
One play tonite Tex St wins = After them beating Troy in OT the other nite Troy didn't let Love the Tx post player do anything . But Sykes had 30 pts and 12-15 bds . He was the key of the game. Again tonite think Tex St wins and covers

Reactions: baby johnson

RUSerious

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 11, 2018
Texas St -2.5 over ODU ****
Told my wife I'm going to the game tonite. Texas St is the home team But I can't find my season ticets to the game Look on my phone Tx St is the home team Checked my season notes and realized ODU and Tx St never played each other. I make plans to leave early so I don't hit the traffic from Austin going to San marcus. Still can't find my ticket to the game but when I go up to the window it will be on their computer. Then I realize this is the opening of the Sun Belt tournament and its in Pensacola, Florida . I guess no more game in San Marcus. I tell my wife no game tonight its in Florida. But Texas St is the designated home team in Florida .
Both teams are having bad seasons with ODU losing 8 of last 9 games. Tx St is now starting Davion Sykes and he has now started the last few games for the Bobcats. In last game he had 30 points and 12 rebounds he shoots almost 50% FG because he drives to the basket 99% of the time He has instilled " eletric" od energy to the Bobcats offense. He drives to the basket every time he touches the ball. Almost out of control because he will drive to the basket when its 1 vs 4 But he never started and I think has now started the last 4 or 5 games. Texas just beat a good Troy team in OT and ODU has problems on defesne and trouble scoring Think Bobcats with Sykes who is now an another offensive weapon wins and is in the next round. These are the two bottom teams with records of 7-24 ODU and Tx St 7-14 . Maybe a little homer game for me but although Sykes is now starting think his teammates step up somewhat. Last yr Tex St blew out ODU 65-35 and although both teams have new players think Bobcats get a win tonite in Pensacola.
One play tonite Tex St wins = After them beating Troy in OT the other nite Troy didn't let Love the Tx post player do anything . But Sykes had 30 pts and 12-15 bds . He was the key of the game. Again tonite think Tex St wins and covers
Box; some good fortune on this one!! Texas St couldn’t throw it in the ocean in the 1st Half!! Free Throw line 9 for 19 at one point!! Shaved it to down 5 late in 2nd half. OD throws one in from past half court with 5 seconds left for an apparent game winner. ESPN3 TV clock was way off!!! Replay shows backboard light going on while ball was still in shooter’s hand!!!! To OT we go, and Texas St buries them by nine for the Cover!!! Never had one like that before!!!!! RU

Reactions: baby johnson
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
Thank you RU . It wasn't televised so saw On my phone tex was down Then it was OT and Bobcats pulled it out Won big with NC over Notre dame so I figured I split for the nite but Bobcats came through.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg