SUNDAY FINALE

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
RAM'S +5'!!!! / ML +200!!!

Mash units but, the Ram's to have more incentive, even w Wentz playing vs Darnold.
I would rather go to Detroit next week, than to Dallas. More starters to play for the Ram's.
Perhaps for the?Niner's, the Wrs and Kittle play a series or two.
I'm looking to unload, situationally at the half in this game, if the Ram's are down

Reactions: T
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
For the Chargers/KC game, I'll wait until the second quarter, to see if theirs a wagering opportunity. The KC players w incentives, are my current brakes on this game to wager on Los Chargers

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
RAM'S +5'!!!! / ML +200!!!

Mash units but, the Ram's to have more incentive, even w Wentz playing vs Darnold.
I would rather go to Detroit next week, than to Dallas. More starters to play for the Ram's.
Perhaps for the?Niner's, the Wrs and Kittle play a series or two.
I'm looking to unload, situationally at the half in this game, if the Ram's are down
Way to finish Ra
Los Angeles Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF
m's!!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
BUFFALO - 2.5!!!!! !

I think will be the deal breaker hereNo RB, nor WR....... Will be the deal breaker here!!
This is a huge game.
Buffalo is much more healthier an playing better!!

Go BILLS!!

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
That. Ram's game a a pretty big wager for me...... I do feel fortunate how it ended.

The college bowls haven't been kind to me, except for the playoffs.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Their will be more winners Rocky.... Like the Bills tonight
I think I'm done, lost another $550 today couple stupid large total plays. I was so hot first half of year , but second half like the Eagles, I've lost that winning feeling. Good luck to you!

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
I think I'm done, lost another $550 today couple stupid large total plays. I was so hot first half of year , but second half like the Eagles, I've lost that winning feeling. Good luck to you!
We've all had our share of good and bad streaks Rocky!

It sucks and, at times we lose our MOJO....... Mid December was pretty bad.

You'll get out of this rut, my. Brother!!!!!

The goal for Me, is to minimize losses and maximize wins....... Basically not try to push on losing streaks, and play higher when I'm winning...... As well as trying to balance..........

I KNOW, IT'S JUST AN IDEAL.

Rest well tonight and may this streak of Lady Luck being a BIATCH....... Slap that ass of hers and make her her call you.... DADDY!!!!!!

Reactions: rocky mountain
Bet on MyBookie